-AICTE Approved, Affiliated to University of Pune (Indian University), Autonomous Institute
-Candidate must hold a Bachelor's Degree in the relevant field of engineering to pursue this program.
-Postgraduate admissions in the College of Engineering Pune are held on the basis of score obtained in the General Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) examination.
-2 Years, Full Time, Post Graduate Degree
Contact details of College of Engineering Pune, Shivaji Nagar, Pune
For Course: M.Tech. Town & Country Planning
Address: Wellesely Rd, Shivaji Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India- 411005
- Get contact details on email/SMS
Similar M.E./M.Tech Courses in College of Engineering Pune
- M.Tech in Civil Engineering (2 Years/ Full Time)
- M.Tech in Geotechnical Engineering (2 Years/ Full Time)
- M.Tech. in Construction and Management (2 Years/ Full Time)
- M.Tech Environment and Water Resource Engineering (2 Years/ Full Time)
- M.Tech Project Management (2 Years/ Full Time)