Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology, Chandigarh
Photos and videos of this institute
Science & Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering, 3 Years
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering, 3 Years
- Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering, 3 Years
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, 3 Years
- Diploma in Computer Engineering, 3 Years
- Diploma Courses in Production & Industrial Engineering, 3 Years
- Diploma lateral Entry, 2 Years
Why Join Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology
- Affiliated to Punjab University
- Government Institute Under UT Administration
- World class infrastructure
- Highly qualified faculty
- Placement assistance provided
- Ragging free campus
Class of 2005 Diploma in architectural Assistanship
Placements: i never enjoyed facilities of placement cell.. so i cannot comment on that.
Infrastructure / Teaching facilities: infra strucuture during our study time was quite gud..but not at that par which everybody is expacting from institute. Now the conditions are totaly different. Teachers are gud,helpful, caring also...sometimes strict but acceptable.
Faculty: As i said in My Infrastructure column teachers are very helpful, cooperative.
Overall Feedback: If somebody is looking for gud institution..CCET is best option. Everything is gud except canteen..
Class of 2006 3 years diploma in Civil Engineering
Placements: i got placed in punjlloyd ltd. and i have gr8 experience there now i m in larsen and tubro.
Infrastructure / Teaching facilities: our college is a great college i am very much glad that i got a chance to study in the college.we got everything in tis college. our lecture halls are very nice and labortary is also cool. we have gud workshops and library is nice place its a silence zone i can say about it nice computer rooms all over i can say the whole infrastructure is very nice. we enjoyed a lot. thanx for our college..east or west ccet is the best.
Top Recruiting Companies
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Related questions about this institute