Average rating of this institute
Placements: Top roles offered are business development analyst. Top recruiting companies for DSI are ICICI Prudential, Jaro Education, KPMG, Byju's, Tata Group, and many other reputed companies visit the college for placements.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure is very well-maintained, and the campus is mesmerizing. We can choose from four varieties of canteens.
The infrastructure of the college is very good, with very good staffing department. The only issue is placements which was not that good during 2014, heard it has been good in the last couple of years. Good college to have fun. It is a very good college for Engineering with very good placements for them. But the other departments like UG and PG it’s decent.
It is a good college. Good atmosphere, good ambiance, good reputation, good industry interaction, great green atmosphere, good placement facility, good campus life and good curriculum, it is a total worth for money. Efficient and experienced faculty. Vast library facilities. Autonomous institute status adds to value. Hostel facility is also good.
News & Updates
- Chat with our counsellor
- Get your personalised list of colleges & exams matching your preferences
You may be interested in reviews on
- Acharya School of Management
- Mount Carmel Institute of Management (for Women)
- Mount Carmel College
- Vanguard Business School
- NITTE School of Management - NSOM
- Dayananda Sagar Academy Of Technology And Management (DSATM)
- ISB&M - International School of Business and Media, Bangalore
- DSI - Dayananda Sagar Institutions
- MP Birla Institute of Management
- Indian Academy School of Management Studies