Gitarattan International Business School Courses & Fees 2022 ,Rohini, Delhi

Get Admission and Placement Updates about Gitarattan International Business School
Gitarattan International Business School Fees and Eligibility
CoursesTotal tuition Fees Eligibility
MBA/PGDM(3 Courses)
INR 3.42 L
(for 2 years)
Graduation : 50 %
BBA(2 Courses)
INR 3.33 L
(for 3 years)
10+2 : 50 %
Exams : IPU CET
B.A. LL.B.(1 Courses)
INR 5.59 L
(for 5 years)
10+2 : 50 %
Exams : CLAT
BBA LL.B.(1 Courses)
INR 5.59 L
(for 5 years)
10+2 : 50 %
Exams : CLAT

Filter By

Streams
Business & Management Studies IT & Software Law
Popular Courses
B.A. LL.B. BBA BBA LL.B. MBA/PGDM
Mode of Study
Full Time
Specialization
Finance Human Resources International Business Sales & Marketing
Read reviews that mention
Placement CellRecruiting CompaniesPlacement TrainingCTC OfferedTop CompaniesAverage Package OfferedInternshipsPercentage of Batch PlacedHighest Package OfferedMBA PlacementsCourse Curriculum DesignTop FacultyTeaching ExperienceFaculty Easily ApproachableSupportive FacultyKnowledge SharingPedagogyIndustry ExposureLibraryAir Conditioned CampusTop InfrastructureCanteen and cafeteriaWell equiped Class RoomsBeautiful CampusLaboratory FacilityComputer CentreEvents OrganisedSports FestivalCultural FestivalScholarship AvailableView All
Very PositivePositiveNeutralNegativeVery Negative

Reviews (Showing 5 of 211 reviews)

S
Saloni sikka | MBA in International Business - Batch of 2023
Reviewed on 5 Jul 2021
Verified
3.6
Placements 3 Infrastructure 3 Faculty & Course Curriculum 4 Crowd & Campus Life 4 Value for Money 4
I am graduated from this college, and now I am pursuing my MBA in IB from this college.

Placements: The placement cell of this college is average in my graduation times. The average salary package is offered to the students.

Infrastructure: Our college provides the best facilities and infrastructure like computer labs, library, classrooms, best courses and good teachers. The quality of the facilities in our hostel is good.

Was this review helpful YesNo  
A
Aarsha Prem | BBA LL.B. - Batch of 2023
Reviewed on 17 Jun 2021
Verified
4.0
Placements 4 Infrastructure 4 Faculty & Course Curriculum 4 Crowd & Campus Life 4 Value for Money 4
There are good faculty members and a curriculum.

Placements: The first batch of LL.B was passed out this year. We expect firms from all around the nation. As per the placement records of the college, above 50% of students are expected to be placed. Students have interned under advocates and practising in district court, high court and supreme court.

Infrastructure: There is no hostel facility here. There are activity rooms on 2 floors. The basement is a lounge area for students with a pool table, table tennis table and Cafe Coffee Day stand. There is a medical bay, which ...

Was this review helpful YesNo  
A
Avi kapoor | Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Batch of 2022
Reviewed on 6 Oct 2021
Verified
3.2
Placements 3 Infrastructure 3 Faculty & Course Curriculum 3 Crowd & Campus Life 4 Value for Money 3
The college life at gives is really amazing because it has good infrastructure and facilities.

Placements: I am pursuing my MBA from gitarattan International Business School and 80% of the students were placed in the previous year and the highest package was around 12 Lacs per annum the lowest was about 6 lacs per annum. The top recruiting companies were from by byjus on Amazon etc.

Infrastructure: The college has Wi-Fi facility and classrooms are very big neat and clean and there is a very large head library in my college and the quality of food available in the medicine canteen is very good and medical facilities a...

Was this review helpful YesNo  
A
Ameer hamza | Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) - Batch of 2023
Reviewed on 28 May 2021
Verified
3.2
Placements 3 Infrastructure 4 Faculty & Course Curriculum 3 Crowd & Campus Life 3 Value for Money 3
It's a good college for BBA LL.B., and it has a good infrastructure.

Placements: I'm a fresher, but I don't think it's a good college for placements. Most of the placements are provided after MBA, in Amazon, BYJU's etc. The infrastructure is good, and the classrooms are good. Seminars are held on a daily basis. So, it's an average college.

Infrastructure: The infrastructure is good. It includes a canteen, halls etc. The classrooms are excellent and have smart class facilities. The aura of our college is very good, though it's not a huge campus, it surely has everything you'll need in a colle...

Was this review helpful YesNo  
Prashant Gupta | Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Batch of 2022
Reviewed on 26 Jul 2021
Verified
3.0
Placements 3 Infrastructure 3 Faculty & Course Curriculum 3 Crowd & Campus Life 3 Value for Money 3
In GIBS, we get most of what we can.

Placements: Nearly about 70% of students get placements from here. Good companies like ICICI, Decathlon and Regalo Kitchen visit here for interviews. Salary packages of around 3 LPA-6 LPA are offered to students according to their talent. They offer roles like business developer, sales executive, etc.

Infrastructure: There are very well-furnished classrooms, auditorium, labs and library. Classrooms are air-conditioned. There is not any hostel facility, but there is a well-established canteen. But due to the Covid-19 pandemi...

Was this review helpful YesNo  
View All Reviews

News & Updates

Popular NewsLatest News
Confused about which college or exam to opt for?
  • Chat with our counsellor
  • Get your personalised list of colleges & exams matching your preferences

Comments

Is it compulsory to have any entrance exam score for MBA in GIBS? Can't we get admission without giving entrance exam in GIBS?

Reply to Rutuja Bondre

A

Ayush Sachdeva

Beginner-Level 4

2 months ago

For taking admission to an MBA in GIBS one needs to give either CAT or CMAT or CET.

A

Ashish S

Contributor-Level 6

3 months ago

GIBS strictly follow the admission procedure. Students may apply to any of the entrance, CAT XAT CMAT GMAT MAT ATMA State CET tests & NMAT by GMAC where applicable. Please visit the college website for information on admissions.

What is the registration fee for MBA/ MBA (IB) at GGSIPU?

Reply to Shubhangi

A

Ayush Sachdeva

Beginner-Level 4

2 months ago

The registration fees and procedures at GIBS are as prescribed by GGSIPU. The registration form which is to be filled out online is for Rs. 1200/.

D

Deeksha Sharma

Beginner-Level 5

2 months ago

The registration fee for MBA/ MBA (IB) at GGSIPU is 1000 rs.

How many seats are there in MBA (IB) at GIBS?

Reply to Shubhangi

A

Ayush Sachdeva

Beginner-Level 4

2 months ago

MBA (IB) is a course available in a few colleges only. GIBS provides us with the same and has 60 seats in it.

D

Deeksha Sharma

Beginner-Level 5

2 months ago

Total MBA seats in Gibs are 360
MBA 1st shift- 180
MBA 2nd shift- 120
MBA (IB) - 60
Further criteria for intake is 10% seats for u201cManagement Quotau201d. Out of the remaining 90%, 85% seats are reserved for Delhi candidates and 15% for outside Delhi candidates.

What is the tentative date for CET? Will it be online or offline mode?

Reply to Shubhangi

A

Ayush Sachdeva

Beginner-Level 4

2 months ago

The date and mode of the exam are again decided by GGSIPU. This year the exam is expected to be tentatively in April and the same would be held in offline mode.

D

Deeksha Sharma

Beginner-Level 5

2 months ago

Most probably offline.

How many seats are there in MBA at GIBS?

Reply to Shubhangi

A

Ayush Sachdeva

Beginner-Level 4

2 months ago

MBA at Gitarattan has 180 seats in the 1st Shift and 180 seats in the 2nd Shift.

D

Deeksha Sharma

Beginner-Level 5

2 months ago

Total seats for MBA available in Gibs are 360
MBA 1st shift- 180
MBA 2nd shift- 120
MBA (IB)- 60
Further criteria as - 10% seats for u201cManagement Quotau201d. Out of the remaining 90%, 85% seats are reserved for Delhi candidates and 15% for outside Delhi candidates.

We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.