Average rating of this institute
Placements: There are around 17 students in our batch of 20-22 in clinical research with me being the class representative. The highest package is about 9L offered to us with the lowest of 3L per annum. There are many recruiters like many pharma companies depending upon the job profile we are categorised in. Almost the placement is done for each and every one of us with different roles in CRC, project manager and many more.
Infrastructure: The college structure is more like a corporate building without laboratory which shou...
The reviewer's details of the following reviews have not been verified yet.
Placements: Yes, there are good placements available every year companies gather there to hire for themselves companies like HCl and more come there for placements and at least every student gets selected in their choice of companies. In one word placements are fabulous.
Infrastructure: Wi-fi, labs for every trade, good classrooms well-maintained library, medical facilities for urgent basis, Games are being organized every semester. The food in the canteen is way too delicious. Hostel facility also available there and well-...
News & Updates
- Chat with our counsellor
- Get your personalised list of colleges & exams matching your preferences
You may be interested in reviews on
- ICRI - Jagannath University, Delhi
- School of Management, D.Y. Patil University
- ICRI - Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Pune
- M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (MSRUAS)
- Jamia Hamdard
- NMIMS School of Business Management, Mumbai
- ICRI Bangalore - Institute of Clinical Research India Bangalore
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Symbiosis International, Pune
- JIPMER Puducherry - Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research
- MITCON Institute of Management