Average rating of this institute
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
- Discontinued (Jun 2022)- Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
- Executive PGP for Visionary Leadership in Manufacturing Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
- Executive Programme in Global Business Management (EPGBM) IIM Calcutta - Indian Institute of Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
Placements: This year, the institute proudly concluded the final placements of its 58th batch of MBA. 172 recruiters participated in the process. The highest domestic placement offered was INR 60 LPA, the international offer was 80 LPA and the average package is approximately 28LPA. Microsoft, Amazon, Flipkart, Adani, Reliance Group and Paytm are some of the top recruiters.
Infrastructure: IIM Calcutta has one of the best state-of-the-art infrastructure. There's a well-equipped computer center, a finance lab, a huge digital...
Placements: The final placements of the 2019-21 batch at IIM Calcutta saw 100% placements with an average package of Rs. 29.2 Lacs. The highest package stood at around Rs. 80 Lacs. Accenture, BCG were top recruiters and 32% of the batch got placed in the Consulting sector. IIM Calcutta carried forth its legacy of being the country's Finance Campus, bagging offers from top Investment Banking & Private Equity firms including Avendus Capital, Credit Suisse, D. E. Shaw, Goldman Sachs, and Kotak. Accenture Strat...
Placements: The highest package offered this year went up to 80 LPA. 467 students in MBA were offered roles across various sectors by 172 recruiters namely, Kepler-Cannon, Goldman Sachs, ITC, Hindustan Unilever, Vedanta and BCG. Our batch's average package was 25 LPA which is pretty good.
Infrastructure: IIM Calcutta has one of the best state-of-the-art infrastructures wherein all the facilities are provided for students. The institute has a very good campus atmosphere. There's a well-equipped computer center, a finance lab, a huge digital library, a sports arena, and an auditorium. The hostels provide a comfortable stay for the students. The rooms have twin-sharing beds which can be availed by the students as per their choice. The hostel blocks are enabled with a 24x7 Wi-Fi connection for the c...
The reviewer's details of the following reviews have not been verified yet.
Placements: I had a good experience in this college and got placement in 2018. I think there is 99% placement guarantee. In my batch, all the students got placement in the same year on completion of the course.
Infrastructure: I joined this college as an MBA student. The whole infrastructure of the college is very beautiful. Teachers are also very talented and well behaved. The classrooms are very cleaned and well decorated. The hostel is very good and the foods are also nice. Wi-Fi is available both in college and hostel.
News & Updates
- Chat with our counsellor
- Get your personalised list of colleges & exams matching your preferences
You may be interested in reviews on
- IIM Indore - Indian Institute of Management
- Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
- IIM Shillong - Indian Institute of Management
- IIM Ahmedabad - Indian Institute of Management
- Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management
- IIM Bangalore - Indian Institute of Management
- IIMT Studies- International Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Kolkata
- XLRI Xavier School of Management
- IMT Ghaziabad - Institute of Management Technology
- Calcutta Media Institute