Average rating of this institute
Placements: Out of our batch of 96 almost 50 of us were placed one month before our course was to end. Given the industry standards in that year, our packages were decent for people starting out in the industry. There was some serious competition between students of Broadcast Journalism and Print Journalism particularly but some organisations like TimesNet and Bloomberg chose students from across streams. Some other news organisations to visit our campus were The New Indian Express and we were mostly offere...
Placements: Placement cell is fair enough. Top companies that come for recruitment are Times Now, Economics Times, Dean Herald, Reuters, Cogencis etc. But for those who are hard-working but are unlucky with placements, IIJNM helps such students through their strong alumni network.
Infrastructure: The campus is located away from the city due to this commuting is a little bit of a problem but there is always college cab for the students. They have every facility in Media Lab and it is accessible to any student till 10 p. m. H...
- Chat with our counsellor
- Get your personalised list of colleges & exams matching your preferences
You may be interested in reviews on
- National School of Journalism and Public Discourse (NSoJ)
- MCC - Madras Christian College
- A.J.K. Mass Communication Research Centre
- India Today Media Institute
- Asian College of Journalism - ACJ
- Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi
- Jagran Institute of Management and Mass Communication
- National Institute of Mass Communication and Journalism (NIMCJ)
- Xavier Institute of Communications
- Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication Dwarka Delhi (AIMC)