Established in 2010, ITM Institute of Design and Media is one of the most successful unit of ITM Group of Institutions. It was formerly known as ITM Institute of Fashion, Design and Technology and has got an “A” grade accreditation from NAAC. This institute is located at Nerul, Navi Mumbai and has another branch, which is located at Andheri West, Mumbai. It offers BDes and BSc programmes to provide a great path through which the students can develop their careers in fashion, design and retail industries.
July 1, 2021: The Common Intelligence Test (CIT) is scheduled to be conducted on July 24. The Personal Interview round and Portfolio Evaluation round will also be conducted on the same day.
- ITM Institute of Design and Media Admission Process 2021
- ITM Institute of Design and Media BDes Admission 2021
- ITM Institute of Design and Media Application Process 2021
ITM Institute of Design and Media Admission Process 2021
ITM Institute of Design admission process is both online and offline mode. Candidates applying for any course in this institute should have passed Class 12 in any stream. Admission to the institute is offered through merit in ITM-IDM entrance exam.
ITM Institute of Design and Media BDes Admission 2021
ITM Institute of Design and Media offers full-time BDes and BSc programmes in three and one specialisations respectively. The course duration for BDes programme is four years whereas the course duration for BSc is one year. Students who are appearing for Class 12 exams can also apply to both courses.
Selection process: There are three steps of selection process:
- IDM Entrance Exam
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Portfolio Screening/ Situation Test
|Interior Design||Class 12 from in any discipline from a recognised board|
|Animation and VFX||Class 12 from in any discipline from a recognised board|
ITM Institute of Design and Media Application Process 2021
Candidates can get their admission done through both online as well as offline process. The cost of the application form is Rs 1500. Once the forms are submitted, shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the entrance test. To take admission, students need to apply online through the institute's official website.
The step-wise application process is listed below:
1. Visit the official website (www.itm.edu) and click on 'Apply Now'
2. Register yourself by verifying your email ID and mobile number. Further, create an alpha-numeric password and hit the ‘Register’ button
3. After completing with the registration process, aspirants need to fill the application form with the mentioned details:
- Personal Details such as student's Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Date of Birth, gender, category, etc.
- Educational qualification such as institute/ university name, passing year and percentage
- Contact details such as local & permanent address, phone number, city, state, country and pincode
4. After filling all the details correctly, click on the 'Submit' button and proceed to pay the application fee of Rs 1500
Interested in this Course ?