Average rating of this institute
- B.Des. in Fashion Communication National Institute of Fashion Technology
- B.FTech. in Apparel Production National Institute of Fashion Technology
- B.Des. in Fashion Design National Institute of Fashion Technology
- B.Des. in Textile Design National Institute of Fashion Technology
- Master of Fashion Management (MFM) National Institute of Fashion Technology
- B.Des. in Accessory Design National Institute of Fashion Technology
- B.Des. in Leather Design National Institute of Fashion Technology
- Master of Design (M.Des.) National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi
- Discontinued ( Mar 2022 )-Fashion Integration for Apparel Industry National Institute of Fashion Technology
- Master of Fashion Technology (M.FTech) National Institute of Fashion Technology
- B.Des. in Knitwear Design National Institute of Fashion Technology
Placements: The highest percentage of students placed is 60%. The highest package offered was 1,00,00,000 and the lowest package offered was 40,00,000 and the average package was 50,00,000. The percentage of students who gets internship is 100%. Top roles offered was of a graphic designer.
Infrastructure: Hostel quality is very good. We have full hour supply of water and electricity. Comfortable beds and proper lighting in hostel rooms. All the sports and games equipments are very well maintained. Canteen or mess food is pr...
Placements: I would say around 40% of the students got placed, the highest was around 9.5 and the lowest was around 5. Top recruiters being Reliance and Arvind Groups famous publishing houses. Major roles being Graphic designer and marketing. Since FC covers wide area, it has really good scope in future.
Infrastructure: Everything was amazing hostel mess and food was premium. The college authorities were prompt when being given any feedback or requirements. They ensure equal and even distribution of resources to each stude...
Placements: Not many students got placed this year because the pandemic has affected the industry very adversely. Everyone got an internship, and students did their graduation projects successfully. I feel there should be a placements council in the college, which consists of some students as well.
Infrastructure: Classrooms and the library are great here. Wi-Fi systems should be improved. There are limited options for sports and games. It should have a tie-up with another stadium or sports complex as the infrastructure doe...
Placements: Placements for the different courses highly appreciable. There is 100 percent placement from the campus, None of the students are held helpless. NIFT has offered the ambitious students with all their dreams come true. Companies from different states with a higher potential come for the placements. The average salary goes around 3-4 lacs per annum.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure of the campus is loved by every student. Library is open for 6 days a week with all the availabities, labs are highly furnished. Th...
Placements: I would say around 40% of the students got placed, the highest was around 9.5 and the lowest around 4, Top recruiters being Reliance and Arvind groups, famous publishing houses. Major roles being graphic design and marketing. Since FC covers wide area, it has really good scope in most of the companies.
Infrastructure: Infrastructure was outstanding! Provided with all the required facilities. Everything was amazing, hostel mess and food was premium. The college authorities were prompt when being given any feedba...
Placements: The highest percentage of student placed is 60% The highest package offered was 1000000, the lowest package offered was 400000 and the average package was 5000000. Jio. The percentage of student got internship is 100 percentage. Top roles offered was graphic design.
Infrastructure: Facility and infrastructure was really good, Wi-Fi system was also good 100 mbps. Labs and classroom has AC facility, both have centralized AC installed. Facility of hostel is good, they have really grateful medical facilities, girls...
NIFT, New Delhi, is one of the best fashion institutes in India. Opposed to the popular opinion, the college is not just about fashion education but offers comprehensive design education as well. Courses like Fashion Communication, Fashion Technology, and Fashion Management etc. are good even if you don't want to end up in the fashion field. As for the atmosphere, it is quite fun, colorful, open and very accepting. You will find the NIFT life quite different from that of normal colleges, as th...
Placements: NIFT Delhi is a very amazing college. The courses are challenging and worth a student's. The placements are quite good here. Students are also able to get internships. A decent percentage of students were placed in the Fashion department. Almost 95% of students, grabbed the internship opportunity.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure is very well built for all courses and facilities provided such as Wi-Fi, labs, library, etc. are all very well structured. The hostel is well maintained and has all day-to-day facili...
Placements: College provides good placements. Many companies visit for placements like Myntra, Titan, etc.
Infrastructure: Students are taught basics in 1st year and then taught in-depth. There is a hostel but it's only for 1st-year girls. Hostel doesn't have a mess and in time is 10 pm.
The reviewer's details of the following reviews have not been verified yet.
Placements: National institute of fashion technology is the best college of designing in India and ranks nineteenth in the world for designing so without any doubt placements of this college are the best. Last year, the highest placement was of 8 Lacs per annum in Calvin Klein, USA.
Infrastructure: NIFT, DELHI has one of the best infrastructures in our country providing you with all the best machines required for the students of designing, especially for fashion designing. Hostel rooms are not good enough here so I would pr...
News & Updates
- Chat with our counsellor
- Get your personalised list of colleges & exams matching your preferences
You may be interested in reviews on
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai
- Sri Aurobindo Centre For Arts And Communication (SACAC)
- Pearl Academy Rajouri Garden
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore
- Maitreyi College, University of Delhi
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolkata
- Institute of Home Economics, University of Delhi
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Chennai
- Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad