Srishti Manipal Institute of Art, Design And Technology Reviews on Placements, Faculty & Facilities ,Yelahanaka, Bangalore
Average rating of this institute
- UG Diploma
- Professional Diploma in Visual Communication Design Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology
- B.Des. in Business Services and System Design Srishti Manipal Institute of Art, Design And Technology, Manipal Academy of Higher Education
- M.A. in Experience Design Srishti Manipal Institute of Art, Design And Technology, Manipal Academy of Higher Education
- B.Des. in Industrial Arts and Design Practices Srishti Manipal Institute of Art, Design And Technology, Manipal Academy of Higher Education
- B.A. in Creative Arts (Contemporary Art Practice) Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology
- B.A. in Creative Arts (Film) Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology
- M.Des. in Industrial Arts and Design Practices Srishti Manipal Institute of Art, Design And Technology, Manipal Academy of Higher Education
- B.Voc. in Design and Build - STEM Learning (Lateral Entry) Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology
- BFA in Digital Media Arts Srishti Manipal Institute of Art, Design And Technology, Manipal Academy of Higher Education
Placements: Since I am in the first year I don't really know a lot about the percentage of job opportunities, but they don't have actual placement programme and instead of that, they invite big companies to an exhibition (final year) so that companies can look at students' work and select them as per their need.
Infrastructure: We have PG tie-ups instead of hostels and as for infrastructure they did their best. It is as artistic as it could be, it is basically an apartment building which they have converted into a well-des...
Placements: Around 70% of us got places in large organisations and startups. For some placements usually happened smoothly and for the others they had to look out and pursue for months. The companies that visited during the graduation show were IMB, Microsoft and some local startups.
Infrastructure: I don't think Srishti had a good Wi-Fi infrastructure. Classes were decent. The whole building was shared with another institution. The college was spread out into 4 buildings across different areas in the vicinity. Sometimes we...
Placements: Placements in the college were with good and well-known companies within India coming to recruit students. There were 100% placements, and the salary packages offered varied according to the capability of the candidate. We had to apply to firms on our own as well because some of the companies did not have the work which interested us.
Infrastructure: All the facilities were available in college. There was a problem with the heat in college. There was no AC, and it would get quite hot during summer. So, it was di...
Placements: Even though the college doesn't have any placement drive, everyone gets placed. The faculty helps with the placements. The college also has a graduation exhibition wherein the industry people come and hire the graduating students. This is Srishti's way of doing a placement drive.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure is spot on. Yelahanka is an amazing space. The whole environment is pretty cool. The college has functional workshops where one can go and explore materials and techniques and then some. The facilitat...
Placements: Srishti Institute doesn't provide placements, but it does teach you to be independent and provide ample opportunities to bag one on your own. Most of the people I know from Srishti are working at good places with a good job profile. Although we do get in touch with companies, who come to our college to hire via mails, anyone interested in a particular company can apply and take it from there.
Infrastructure: It doesn't have one single enclosed campus. It's spread across Yelahanka. We have about 5 campuses. Trave...
Placements: The college guarantees no placements opportunities to the students. The Srishti expo which is held every year to exhibit the final projects of the graduating students has people visiting from the industry, but opportunities aren't great. I haven't heard of people taking up those offers. The internships are compulsory at the end of the 3rd year, but those aren't great either especially in service and system design as it is something unknown to the world outside Srishti.
Infrastructure: There is no campus life. Th...
Placements: The placements always depend on you as its a very subjective kind of work. If you suffice the need or wants of an organisation, then it will hire you any day with a preference above any other college student. The salary offered has always been varied with the kind of work you get. A film student always tries to find the best work that one can do in it. Apart from IT, from Intel to Windows to Tata to any other firm that believes in an overall developed student comes to give jobs during our exhibi...
Placements: Srishti does not have an on-campus placement concept but every year, an exhibition of the works of graduating students is organised. I would say that less than 40% of the students got placed. The rest are still figuring out. The average salary has been between Rs. 30,000 - Rs.50,000.
Infrastructure: The quality of classrooms is decent as each class has only 20-25 students, hence, the rooms are big enough and ventilated. The food provided to us in the canteen is tasty and...
The reviewer's details of the following reviews have not been verified yet.
Placements: Placements are not bad which are from different companies, as this is the best college to study. Companies like Google, Wipro, Amazon, and so many are there, they offer good offers to students with a good salary, i.e above 85%, the average is 70%.
Infrastructure: All the facilities are available, it's really awesome, food quality is too good, there is a water problem only sometimes and we also faced ragging. Neat place to study and we can gain good qualities and behavior with personality development as an add on...
News & Updates
- Chat with our counsellor
- Get your personalised list of colleges & exams matching your preferences
Know more about this College
- Srishti Manipal Institute of Art, Design And Technology Latest News & Notifications 2023
- Srishti Manipal Institute of Art, Design And Technology Courses & Fees 2023
- Srishti Manipal Institute of Art, Design And Technology Placement Trends & Updates
- Srishti Manipal Institute of Art, Design And Technology Answered Questions
- Srishti Manipal Institute of Art, Design And Technology Faculty Details & Reviews
- Srishti Manipal Institute of Art, Design And Technology Infrastructure Details & Reviews
You may be interested in reviews on
- GLS Institute of Design
- Unitedworld Institute of Design, Karnavati University
- MIT Institute of Design, MIT-ADT University
- Symbiosis Institute of Design, Symbiosis International, Pune
- PES University
- School of Design and Visual Arts, Apeejay Stya University
- Lovely Professional University, Admission Office
- LPU - Lovely Professional University
- National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad
- Strate School of Design