Average rating of this institute
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
- M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Mining Engineering Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Civil Engineering Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
- M.Tech. in Construction Technology and Management Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
- M.Sc. in Mathematics Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
- M.Tech. in Communication System Engineering Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
- M.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
- M.Sc. in Physics Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
- M.Tech. in Environmental Engineering Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
- M.Tech. in Materials Engineering Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
- M.Tech. in CAD/CAM Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
- M.Tech. in Integrated Power System Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
- M.Tech. in Heat Power Engineering Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
Placements: B.Arch is not a course where companies come and offer you a job. Some companies would come, but they are very less in number. You have to set up your own firm or work in some other firms.
Infrastructure: Facilities and infrastructure are good enough. Our department has huge classrooms of both air-conditioned and non-air-conditioned, and the furniture in the studio is quite uncomfortable. There is a room dedicated to the carpentry workshop, and we have a huge library at our college. Hostel facilities are average. We have a small health centre where you will be vaccinated, and there is also a big sports ground. Mostly, breakfast is south Indian food, and lunch and dinner are North Indian. Food is ...
Placements: For architecture we usually have very less placements because most students go for individual startups. Where as for those who go for placements gets a package of above 15-20k per month. Every year there are minimum two companies visiting college for placement in architecture and they recruit 8-10 students.
Infrastructure: The facilities in the college are well good and available. We have almost all the facilities that are need in a college. We have a huge library, a separate buildings for each department, with...
Placements: According to my branch architecture, the placements are comparatively less. This is due to the willingness of the students to start their own firm. So many don't go for placements. When other factors of placements are considered, it is good.
Infrastructure: We have a good infrastructure. Hostels are newly built and have excellent facilities. Classrooms are connected with Wi-Fi of good quality. There is a sports complex other than the sports ground, where there is 4 badminton courts and other indoor games. Food p...
Placements: Last year 2 out of 60 students were placed. There are no companies to place students. We need to work as an intern in a firm. Internships are mainly 80%. Placements are not guaranteed for architecture since it depends on our time invested in internships.
Infrastructure: Wi-Fi is not available for students. We sit on stools without backrest which is pretty uncomfortable. The drafting tables are comparatively in good condition. The classroom is spacious but then during lectures teacher's not audible due to lack of...
Placements: You will have a good number of opportunities and decent companies for placements like L&T, vConstruct, etc. But placements are very less as compared to engineering stream. So the competition will be high for a limited number of companies as there are a high number of students in the department. Neither department nor college has taken any serious step to improve the placements for the architecture department for the last 20 years. Placements secretary of our department made enormous efforts as a...
Placements: Placements in architecture are quite less compared to the other engineering branches. Also, the pay cheques are very less. But experience and learning matter in the end. Generally, architects prefer launching their own firm after gaining sufficient knowledge about the practicalities of the field. However, finding a job in architecture is quite easy. Practical training is a must for all the architecture students. It is included in the course curriculum. The internship period varies for different ...
Placements: Companies like Godrej and L&T come for the architectural placements. 95% of the student were placed. Annual package of 6 lacs to 20 lacs is provided for B.Tech students. For architecture, not much of a placement package can be seen. Almost 100% of students got an internship from the college. Stipend from Rs. 10000 to 70000 was offered to the students.
Infrastructure: The campus was constructed in the 1960s. Since then, now in 2017, new construction can be seen. New infrastructure for different departments is coming up. E-library is there where students can study 24×7. Health centre for students for medical facilities with well-qualified doctors and phycologist for helping out students with their depression issues. 6 to 8 acres ground is available to students for sports, inter-NIT teams which participate and compete with different NITs. One main canteen and o...
The college is in the lap of nature, many trees around. But cutting is going on because of new construction. The fees have increased a lot, recently. Almost doubled which I didn't like. The hostels are good. Basic amenities are available. Health center is provided within the premises.
The reviewer's details of the following reviews have not been verified yet.
Placements: The placement percentage of college is quite less. About 10% of the students get placed each year. Placements are majorly in management firms and construction firms. L&T and Godrej are the top recruiting firms of our college. There is no recruitment for design firms.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure of the college is good. The hostel rooms are great, and the food served is average. The medical facilities are good and also the sports ground and games club are maintained properly. Classrooms are more of studios ...
Placements: Architecture students will do their internship in the first 6 months of their 5th year. So they will get their job in 5th year if they do well in the internship. Placements were good for B.Tech students because VNIT is a government college. The average salary package offered is 6 LPA and the highest salary package offered is 24 LPA.
Infrastructure: The campus is lush green. It has a huge library, a big auditorium, very big ground, indoor stadium, huge classrooms and well-designed hostel. The campus has the best ...
Placements: Placements of our batch were quite successful. It is the best college in Chandrapur city. Our seniors got placed at various companies with various roles. The highest salary package of 7 LPA and the lowest salary package of 1 LPA and the average salary package of between 2-3 LPA are offered in our college. Companies like Accenture, Kloud Data, TCS, HCL, etc., visit our college for placements. Nearly 40-50% of the students got internships.
Infrastructure: Our college provides various infrastructural services like ...
News & Updates
- Chat with our counsellor
- Get your personalised list of colleges & exams matching your preferences
You may be interested in reviews on
- Indian Institute of Technology, Goa
- Indian Institute of Technology, Indore
- MNIT Jaipur - Malaviya National Institute of Technology
- MANIT - Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Pune
- BITS Pilani - Goa Campus
- NIT Delhi - National Institute of Technology, Delhi
- MNNIT Allahabad - Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology
- IIT Gandhinagar - Indian Institute of Technology
- NIT Calicut National Institute of Technology