Bihar NEET PG 2022 Counselling: BCECEB invites applications by Sept 26
BCECEB has invited applications from qualified Bihar NEET PG 2022 candidates for admission to MD, MS, PGD, and DNB Degree and Diploma latest by September 26, 2022.
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has invited online applications from qualified and interested NEET PG 2022 candidates for admission to the first year of the different Post Graduate Degree/Diploma/DNB (Degree and Diploma), MD and MS courses in government and private medical colleges of the state on basis of merit of NEET PG 2022 for appearing in the Post Graduate Medical Admission Counselling (PGMAC) 2022. The last date to apply is September 26, 2022. The counselling fee is INR 2200 for all categories.
The government medical colleges which are offering MD/MS/PG Diploma courses through Bihar NEET PG Counselling 2022 are Patna Medical College, Patna, Darbhanga Medical College, Darbhanga, Nalanda Medical College, Patna, A.N.M. Medical College, Gaya, J.L.N.M.C., Bhagalpur, S.K.M.C., Muzaffarpur, IGIMS Medical College, Patna, B.M.I.M.S., Pawapuri, Nalanda and G.M.C., Bettiah for the session 2022.
The private medical colleges which are offering MD/MS/PG Diploma courses are K.M.C., Katihar, Narayan Medical College & Hospital, Sasaram, and M.G.M.M.C., Kishanganj.
Steps to fill applications for Bihar NEET PG 2022 Counselling
Following are the steps, the candidates need to follow to fill Bihar NEET PG 2022 Counselling application form:
- Go to the official website– bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Click on the link reading, ‘Online admission portal for PGMAC- 2022’
- Enter your credentials such as NEET PG application number, password, security pin
- Fill in the application form with details
- Submit application and proceed to payment
- Once payment has been made, download the application form or take a screenshot for future reference