CMAT 2020: Answer Key Challenge Begins; Last Date February 2
The process to challenge CMAT 2020 answer key has begun. Last date to raise objection against CMAT answer key is February 2 until 5 PM.
The process to challenge CMAT 2020 answer key has begun. Candidates can raise objection to official answers on the official website of CMAT-NTA using their login ID. Fees to challenge the official answer key of CMAT 2020 is Rs 1000 per question and the last date to raise objection is February 2 until 5 PM.
CMAT exam 2020 was conducted on January 28 at various exam centres in 104 cities and the answer key was released on January 30 along with the CMAT question paper and individual response sheets. The candidates can download their response sheets and question paper till February 2.
How to Challenge CMAT Answer Key 2020
Given below are step to follow for filling up the online application form for challenging CMAT 2020 answer key.
- Log on to official NTA-CMAT website
- Click ‘Challenge Answer Key’
- Enter CMAT 2020 Application Number and Date of Birth and Security Pin and Submit
- 100 Questions for CMAT Paper IDs will be displayed in sequential order
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the correct Answer by NTA
- To challenge a particular question, use anyone or more of the option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box
- After selecting the desired option, scroll down, ‘Save your Claim’ and move to next screen
- All the option IDs challenged will be displayed
- To upload supporting documents for challenged questions, select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
- Click on ‘Save your Claim Finally’.
- Click on fee payment option - ‘Click here to Pay Fee’.
The fees can be paid through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking only. The candidates must note that no request regarding objection to official answers will be accepted after February 2. Final CMAT 2020 answer key is expected to be released along with CMAT result on February 7.