CMAT 2020 Answer Key: Question Paper & Response Sheet Released; Download Now
The NTA has released CMAT 2020 answer key with question paper and individual response sheet. Check here CMAT annswer key download process and how to raise objection.
CMAT 2020 answer key along with question paper and individual response sheets is now available on the official website of NTA-CMAT. The candidates who appeared for CMAT exam 2020 on January 28 can download their individual response sheets from the CMAT-NTA website using application number and password. The last date to download CMAT question paper and response sheet in February 2 until 5 PM.
The schedule of challenging the CMAT answer key will be announced soon. Meanwhile, candidates tally check the answer key and their responses sheet to assess their score.
How to Download CMAT Answer Key and Response Sheet
Candidates CMAT answer keys 2020 can check them by using their official CMAT login and password. Given below are steps to follow:
- Log on to NTA-CMAT website
- Click onView Question Paper tab
- Enter CMAT 2020 Application Number and Password or Application Number and Date of Birth
- Click on ‘Response Sheet’
- Click on download and save a copy on your desktop
How to Challenge CMAT 2020 Answer Key
The process of challenging the answer key will begin on the NTA-CMAT website soon. In case, any candidate wants to raise objection to the official answer to any question they will be required to fill an online form and pay requisite fees. Check out the proess of challenging CMAT answer key below.
- Open the official NTA-CMAT website in a new browser
- Click ‘Challenge(s) regarding Answer Key’
- Enter CMAT 2020 Application Number and Date of Birth and Security Pin as displayed and Submit
- 100 Questions for CMAT Paper IDs will be displayed in sequential order
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the correct Answer Key by NTA
- To challenge a particular question, select anyone or more option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box
- After clicking the desired option, click on ‘Save your Claim’ and move to next screen
- YAll the option IDs one has challenged will be displayed
- Select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
- Click on ‘Save your Claim Finally’.
- Click on fee payment option - ‘Click here to Pay Fee’.
- Select Mode of Payment and pay Rs 1,000 for each question challenged through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
The final CMAT answer key is expected to be released with the result on February 7, 2020.