CMAT 2021 Answer Key Challenge Deadline Ends Today
Challenge CMAT 2021 answer key by filling an online form on NTA website by 5:00 PM today. Read details.
Today is the last date to raise objection on the official CMAT 2021 answer key released on April 3. The candidates who feel any answer key provided by the NTA is incorrect, they can challenge it by filling an online application form. The fee to challenge CMAT answer key 2021 is Rs 1,000. The deadline to submit the CMAT 2021 answer key challenge form is today 5:00 PM. The fee payment can be made till 11:50 PM.
If the objection raised by the student is found to be correct, the CMAT 2021 answer key will be revised and the result will be prepared on the basis of the revised answer key. The CMAT answer key challenge fee will be refunded to candidates whose objection will be accepted as valid.
CMAT 2021 exam was conducted on March 31 after a delay of almost one month. The CMAT 2021 question paper was of moderate difficulty level but some students reported that one question of Logical Reasoning in Shift 2 had error. The CMAT 2021 result is expected to be announced by April 10.
- CMAT 2021 exam analysis and expected cut offs
- CMAT 2021 student reactions and reviews
- CMAT 2021 question paper: shift 1 and 2
- Institute-wise CMAT Cut Off 2021
How to Challenge CMAT 2021 Answer Key?
Given below are step of challenging CMAT 2021 answer key.
- Log on to the official NTA-CMAT website
- Click 'Display Question Paper and Answer Key Challenge'
- Enter your CMAT 2021 Application Number and Date of Birth and Security Pin as displayed and Submit
- You will see 100 Questions in sequential order
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the correct Answer Key by NTA
- To challenge a particular question, use the option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box
- After clicking your preferred option, click on ‘Save your Claim’
- All the option IDs you have challenged will be displayed
- Upload supporting documents for challenged questions by selecting ‘Choose File’
- Click on ‘Save your Claim Finally’
- You will find a screen displaying your challenges
- Click on fee payment option - ‘Click here to Pay Fee’
- Pay Rs 1,000 for each question challenged through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.