IIT-Roorkee: Apply for MBA programme, read how to apply
The two-year MBA programme is designed to impart knowledge of core management concepts and techniques in the first year. The application fees for the general category candidates is Rs 1600, Rs 800 for SC/ ST/ PD.
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee has released a notification inviting interested, eligible candidates to apply for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme. The two-year MBA programme is designed to impart knowledge of core management concepts and techniques in the first year, which is upgraded to advanced knowledge and skills in the areas of specialization opted by the students in the final year. The application fees for the general category candidates is Rs 1600, Rs 800 for SC/ ST/ PD.
Interested candidates can apply online through the website- doms.iitm.ac.in till January 31, 2020.
The candidates need to possess Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 60 per cent marks, 55 per cent for SC/ ST/ PwD.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the CAT percentile, along with other steps in the process. The CAT percentile will be given 60 per cent weightage. The written aptitude test will be given 10 per cent weightage, 25 per cent for personal interview, and 5 per cent for relevant work.
The interview will be held in Delhi from February 26 to March 1, 2020, Mumbai- March 27 to 29, Chennai- March 12 to 15, Roorkee- March 20 to 22, Kolkata- April 3 to 6, 2020.
IIT Roorkee: How to apply for MBA programme?
The candidates can apply online by visiting the official website- doms.iitm.ac.in till January 31, 2020. Read below to know the steps needed to fill the form:
- Visit official website - doms.iitm.ac.in
- Register by entering name, email ID, and mobile number
- you will receive a password on the registered mobile number and email ID
- Enter password
- Select Institute (s) for course from DoMS, IIT Madras/IIT Delhi/IIT (ISM) Dhanbad/IIT Roorkee in the checkbox
- Select interview city preference (s) and assign choice 1, 2 and 3 from the given cities
- Click on Save & Continue
- Fill CAT Scorecard details
- Enter your personal details and correspondence details
- Save & Continue
- Enter academic details
- Save & Continue
- Details of the work experience (if any)
- Write the Statement of Purpose
- You will get the application preview
- Upload documents (Format JPG only, max size 1 MB)