MAT 2020 Admit cards (CBT mode) available for candidates registering after Jan 26
MAT 2020 Admit card for CBT mode released for candidates who registered for the exam in the extended period. Check details below.
MAT admit card 2020 of candidates who registered after January 26 is now available on the official website of AIMA. Candidates can download their respective admit cards using their login ID and password. Earlier, the window to download admit cards was opened on January 29 for candidates who had registered for the exam by January 26.
Test takers can download admit cards for MAT February exam in CBT mode until the exam day, which is February 2. Given below is the step-by-step process to download MAT 2020 admit card.
How to download MAT admit card?
Candidates need to log in to the official website in order to download the MAT admit card 2020 . Check the steps mentioned below.
- Log on to official website of AIMA
- Key in log-in details like registration number, date of birth, month and year in the field as mentioned in the snapgrab below
MAT admit card CBT mode| snapgrab
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- MAT 2020 admit card for February session CBT mode exam will appear on the screen
- Check all the details mentioned in the admit card
- Download a copy of the same and take a print out of the same
Note- No candidate will be allowed to enter the test center without the hard copy of the admit card. Digital copy of the hall ticket will not be accepted.