MAT 2022 CBT Tomorrow; Check Important Test Guidelines
MAT CBT exam will be held tomorrow at designated exam centres. Candidates taking the MAT 2022 tomorrow must visit the exam centre well prepared.
MAT exam in CBT mode will be held tomorrow at various exam centres in over 30 cities across India. Candidates who will be appearing for the MAT 2022 exam must follow the guidelines issued by AIMA at the exam centre for a smooth passage of the examination day. The MAT November 2022 CBT will be conducted from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM. Candidates must reach their MAT test centres by 8:30 PM for identification process and entry.
They must carry two hardcopies of their MAT 2022 admit card and the original copy of a photo ID card issued by the Government of India. They can carry any of the following IDs:
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID card
MAT 2022: Check Important Guidelines for CBT
The pattern and structure of MAT CBT is same as PBT and IBT. Each candidate will be allotted a computer system on which they will have to take the test. Here are a few important points to remember while giving MAT CBT:
- Once you enter the test lab go straight to your seat and sit
- Do not touch the computer system until told so
- Listen carefully to the guidelines being announced by the invigilator to avoid confusion
- Do not start the test until the invigilator’s announcement
- Do not look into other candidate’s computer screen or try to cheat. You may be disqualified
- Read the exam instructions carefully before starting the test
- MAT has five sections having 40 questions each. There is no sectional time-limit so you can solve the paper as per your timings.
- However, don’t waste time on any section. If you don’t know the answer move on to the next. You can come back to that question later on.
- One mark will be given for each correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. So, if you are not sure of the accuracy of the answer, leave it.
- Indian and Global Environment section’s score is not taken into consideration for MAT percentile calculation so, attempt this section at the end.
- Candidates must not get up from their seat until the exam is over for all or are asked to
- Paper and pen will be provided to candidates for rough work. They must leave the paper and pen in the test lab before leaving.
- Make exit from the test lab one by one as instructed by the invigilator and test centre staff.