CBSE 10th, 12th exams 2022 to begin next week, check last-minute prep tips here!
Only a few days left for the CBSE Class 10, 12 board examinations to begin. Read below some last-minute preparation tips that will help you excel in your class 10 board exams and class 12 board exams both.
The CBSE Class 10 exams are scheduled to begin from April 26 and conclude on May 24, while Class 12 exams will be conducted from April 26 to June 15, 2022. CBSE Class 10, 12 Term 2 examinations 2022 would be a two hour examination and would be conducted from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm. Students would be required to report to the designated exam centers by 9:30 am and be seated by 10 am. This year, the Board has given more gaps between two exams in almost all the subjects for both the classes.
With only a few days left for the exams to begin, here are some last-minute tips for the students appearing for the Class 10, 12 board examinations.
- Revise from your notes, do not learn a new topic right before the exams. Try and re-revise everything that you have completed until now.
- Keep your handwriting neat and clean. It can fetch you good marks too
- Make diagrams nicely and dont forget to label them
- Underline all the main words neatly
- Keep calm: After months of preparation and battling tough questions, this is the time to show your prowess to yourself. To this end, it is vital that you keep your mind free of any kind of stress. Take fresh fruits and eat healthy food. Drink plenty of water.
- Do not write unnecessary words on the question paper
- Take a good 8-hour sleep a night before the exam so that you feel fresh on the morning of the exam and are able to concentrate well
- On the exam day, the reading time given must be used wisely. While reading each question, try to understand what the question expects you to answer. The reading time given to students is provided so that they think about the answer structure and how to attempt rather than wasting time before writing.