CMAT 2022 Answer Key Challenge Window Closes Today
CMAT 2022 answer key challenge window will close today at 11:50 PM. Candidates will not be able to raise objection against the official answer key of NTA-CMAT after that.
Challenge CMAT 2022 answer key
Today is the last date to raise objection against the CMAT 2022 answer key. Candidates can fill the online application form available at the NTA-CMAT website to challenge the official CMAT 2022 answer key. The fee for challenging the official answer key is INR 200 per question. Candidates need to submit a supporting document too for challenging the official answer key. After April 21, 11:50 PM no objections will be accepted.
The CMAT answer key 2022 was released on April 19. Candidates who appeared for the CMAT exam on April 9 can download the answer key and their recorded response sheets from the exam website by using their login credentials.
Once all the objections are received, an expert panel will examine them. If the objections are found to be valid, the CMAT 2022 answer key will be revised and released again as the final answer key. CMAT 2022 result will be prepared on the basis of the revised answer key only.
How to Challenge CMAT 2022 Answer Key?
Given below is the process to challenge the official answer key of CMAT 2022.
- Log on to the official NTA-CMAT website
- Click ‘'Display Question Paper and Answer Key Challenge' or click here: https://examinationservices.nic.in/examSys22/root/Home.aspx?enc=Ei4cajBkK1gZSfgr53ImFU3Rihn/LCw46teQC5bcj4rRvtf3dDa+e2S2oQF9F/X0
- Enter Application Number and Date of Birth and Security Pin and click on Submit
- Go to answer key challenge section
- There will be an ID next to each question under the column ‘Correct Option’
- Click on the check box of the ID to challenge the question/s
- Next, click on ‘Save your Claim’ and move to next screen
- All the options IDs challenged will be displayed
- Upload supporting documents in a single PDF by selecting ‘Choose File’
- Click on ‘Save your Claim Finally’
- Click on fee payment option - ‘Click here to Pay Fee’
- Pay INR 200 for each question challenged through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking