IBPS PO mains result 2019 declared on Jan 2
IBPS PO mains result 2019 has been declared by IBPS on January 2, 2020. Candidates can check their result status till January 8, 2020.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has declared IBPS PO mains result 2019 on January 2, 2020. The result is available online on the official website which candidates can check by logging with registration number or roll number and date of birth or password. Candidates can check their result till January 8, 2020. The result displays the qualifying status of candidates. The hard copy of the result is not sent to candidates by posts.
The mains exam of IBPS PO was conducted on November 30, 2019. The mains exam was conducted for candidates who had qualified the preliminary exam.
How to check IBPS PO mains result?
Candidates can follow the steps below to check the IBPS PO result.
- Visit the official website of IBPS.
- In the home page, candidates will find the result link.
- Clicking the link candidates will be redirected to the login page.
- Candidates need to enter registration number or roll number and date of birth or password.
- The result status will be displayed on the screen.
- Check and download the result status.
To check IBPS PO mains result status - Click here
The scorecard along with IBPS PO mains cut off 2019 will be released within a week. The scorecard will display the section-wise and overall marks obtained by the candidates. However, the scores of candidates shortlisted for the interview will be disclosed after completion of interview process.
A mass communication and journalism post-graduate, Anangsha has worked as a reporter and sub-editor and enjoys working in the education domain.