IPM Aptitude Test 2022 Registrations Closing Today; Form Correction Window to Open Soon
IPM Aptitude Test 2022 registrations closing today. The form correction window to open on May 14. Read the article below to know more.
IIM Rohtak will open the IPM Aptitude Test 2022 form correction window on May 14, 2022. The last date of the correction window is May 20. Candidates who wish to make corrections in the IPM Aptitude Test application form can do so till 11:55 PM. The IPM AT 2022 registrations will close today, i.e. May 12, 2022. The candidates who have not registered yet must do so now. Read the article below to know more.
Important Dates for IPM Aptitude Test 2022
Check out the important dates and events for IPM Aptitude Test 2022 in the table below.
|Last date to apply||
|Form correction window||14-May-2022 to 20-May-2022|
|IPM Aptitude Test 2022||
|Announcement of Call for Online Personal Interview||
First week of July 2022
How to Apply for IPM Aptitude Test 2022?
IPM Aptitude Test application process 2022 includes the following three steps:
- Step 1: New User Registration: Applicants who wish to appear for the IPM Aptitude Test 2022 have to register on the official website of IIM Rohtak by filling in relevant details such as name, gender, and mobile number, email ID, etc. They will be assigned a User ID and Password which can be used for future logins.
- Step 2: IPM Aptitude Test Application Form Filling: After successfully registering on the website, candidates need to fill out the IPM Aptitude Test application form 2022 with valid details. Candidates also need to upload the documents such as photographs and signatures and choose the preferred exam centre.
- Step 3: Fee Payment: Candidates need to pay an application fee online using a credit card, debit card or net banking.
IPM Aptitude Test Form Correction Instructions
Check below to know the instructions before proceeding to form correction:
- Candidates can make corrections in the application form till 11:55 PM. No corrections can be made after this.
- The candidates can make corrections only once during the form correction window.
- To make corrections in the application form, candidates must login using their login credentials, i.e. user ID and password.
- No request for correction in the IPM AT registration form will be considered after the correction window period.
Saumya is a travel enthusiast. She loves to spend time with family and friends. When not writing, you would find her indulged in sketching and painting.