SET 2022 Mock Test On May 10
SET 2022 mock test window to open after early registrations. Read the article below to know more.
SET 2022 mock test window will open on May 10, 2022. Candidates who have successfully registered for SET 2022 till May 8, 2022, till midnight can appear for the SET mock test. The slot booking window for the mock test will open on May 9. Candidates can use their login credentials to take the mock test. Read the article below to know more details about the SET 2022 mock test.
SET 2022 Important Dates
Check out the table below to know the important dates and events for SET 2022 mock test:
|Last date of application to take the mock test||08-May-2022, midnight|
|Slot booking for mock test||09-May-2022|
|SET mock test 2022||10-May-2022|
|Last date of application||15-Jun-2022|
SET 2022 Mock Test Instructions
- SET 2022 Mock Test will have multiple-choice questions. Each question will have four options. Candidates will be required to choose an appropriate response.
- The mock test will be based on the SET exam pattern. The test will consist of four sections (General English, Quantitative, General Awareness, Analytical and Logical Reasoning)
- The duration of the exam will be one hour.
- Each question will carry one mark. There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The marks achieved on the Mock Test are for the applicant's reference only and will have no impact on their final SET 2022 score or their further selection process.
- The test scores will be shown to the candidates once they complete the test by clicking the “END TEST” button and then the ‘VIEW RESULT’ button. The percentile will not be calculated for Mock Test.
- In case the test shuts down abruptly, the applicants are advised to check their computer and internet connection. In case they are unable to continue, they can call on number (Toll-Free No. - 18001032420)
- The candidates who have closed their window abruptly without completing the test fully (without clicking the ‘END TEST’ button, they will get their scores via email within 48 hours of the exam. If anyone does not receive it can call on number (Toll-Free No. - 18001032420)
Read and understand the test instructions to navigate through the mock test easily:
- The test time will begin only once the candidate clicks on the 'Start Test' button.
- Only one question will be displayed on the computer screen at a time. To move to the next/ previous question, click on the "Next"/"Previous" button.
- Enter the question number in the "GO TO" box and click on "GO" to go to the specific question.
- In case the candidate is not sure of the Answer option of the question that he/she has attempted they can choose to bookmark the question as a reminder to them to review the question before submitting the test.
- On the left-hand side, there will be a summary of the number of questions that they have attempted, not attempted, attempted and bookmarked, not Attempted and bookmarked.
- You can switch between sections during the test.
- The answers can be changed at any time during the test.
Mock Test Completion
- Please ensure to click on the END TEST button to submit your test completion appropriately. After clicking on the END TEST button you will get redirected to the VIEW RESULT page, once you click on the “VIEW RESULT” button, the scores obtained in the mock test will be displayed on the screen.
- The ‘End Test’ button will be enabled for only 20 minutes before the end of the test.
Prizes for ToppersA. The top 3 scorers of the Mock Test will get INR 2,000 Flipkart vouchers each.
Saumya is a travel enthusiast. She loves to spend time with family and friends. When not writing, you would find her indulged in sketching and painting.