Special Stray Vacancy Round for AIIMS BSc (Hons) Paramedical session 2021
The Competent Authority has decided to conduct a Special Stray Vacancy Round for the 19 vacant seats of AIIMS BSc (Hons) Paramedical session 2021 in an online mode.
All India Institute Of Medical Science (AIIMS) Delhi notification has said that the Competent Authority is all set to conduct a Special Stray Vacancy Round for the 19 vacant seats of AIIMS BSc (Hons) Paramedical session 2021.
The official notification reads, "After 1st, 2nd and Open round seat allocation for BSc (Hons.) Paramedical 2021, Nineteen (19) seats are remaining vacant. Therefore, the Competent Authority has decided to conduct a Special Stray Vacancy Round for the vacant (19) seats for BSc (Hons) Paramedical session 2021 as online mode."
AIIMS BSc (Hons) Paramedical Special Stray Vacancy Round Schedule
The candidates can show their willingness to participation between May 4 to May 6, 2022, up to 5.00 PM. The result will be announced on May 12, 2022 (Thursday) and online acceptance of allocation, reporting to allotted AIIMS, deposit original document and joining are scheduled between May 13 to May 17, 2022.
Steps to participate in AIIMS BSc (Hons) Special Stray Vacancy Round
- Login to dashboard and Special Stray Vacancy Round of seat allocation.
- The link for the portal will be activated for eligible candidates on “MyPage” accessible by logging in using the credentials that have been used for filling Final Registration form and other processes related to AIIMS B.Sc. Paramedical courses Entrance Examination for session-2021 in www.aiimsexams.ac.in.
- By clicking the link, the eligible candidates will be directed to online B.Sc. Paramedical courses seat allocation portal where the candidates will have to submit their willingness to participate in Special Stray Vacancy Round.
- No Fresh Registration will be allowed for the special Stary vacancy round however Candidate may upload their updated documents i.e. Category Certificate , seat surrender letter etc.
- Candidates who have been allocated any seat in the open round are not eligible to participate irrespective of the status of joining.