Vocational Training Courses: Application window closes on April 28
The Vocational Training Programmes are delivered under the aegis of the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
AICET 2022: Directorate General of Training (DGT) under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship offers a range of Vocational Training courses. The courses are designed to cater to the need of different sectors of the economy as well as the labour market. The Vocational Training Programmes are delivered under the aegis of the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT). Craftsman Training Scheme (CTS) and Apprenticeship Training Scheme (ATS) are two pioneer programmes of NCVT for propagating vocational training. Candidates willing to appear for the All India Common Entrance Test (AICET) for this Advanced Diploma Course may apply online at http://nimionlineadmission.in. Candidates must note that the last date to apply for the All India Common Entrance Test is April 28, 2022.
AICET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the All India Common Entrance Test (AICET) for this Advanced Diploma Course must be
- 10/12th pass with National Trade Certificate (NCVT certificate) in any trade of one year or Two-year with minimum 60%marks/First Class.
- Pursuing Craftsman Training Scheme (CTS), in National Skill Training Institute (NSTI) / ITI who have appeared or will appear in their final exams, can also apply, provided they should have scored a minimum of 60% in their Craftsman Training Scheme (CTS) trade.
- OR 12th pass with minimum 60% marks/First Class or 10th pass with a three-year diploma from recognized board and minimum 60% marks/First class in Diploma or Any regular degree from recognized university with minimum 60% marks/First class.
- Minimum 17 years as of closing date i.e. April 20, 2022.
- Candidates not satisfying the minimum 60% criteria will not be allowed to continue the course
Post successful completion of this course, a candidate will be equipped to pursue higher technical education such as BE/BTech, MCA. Candidates will also be able to start their own enterprise on cloud maintenance, computer hardware maintenance. The course also enables candidates to apply for jobs in Industry as system technicians, cloud developers, web designers and trainers.