Average rating of this university
- 50% of students Never faced discrimination in this University
- Academically oriented
Tips: It is a pretty intensive course and it requires long hours. French language is not necessary. But it’s fun to learn from professors and guest speakers. The fall semester is the hardest with maximum number of subjects in one semester and it is pretty fast paced as well.
Likes (Student Life): Safe environment for students. Clean and quiet places around the campus are there to sit and study. Study rooms for group study in library as well as in the department building are there. Special care is given for the physical and ...
- Total Monthly ExpenseCAD 1596
- Prepping time for classes27 hours / Week
- Expected Annual SalaryCAD 96782
The reviewer's details of the following reviews have not been verified yet.
Tips: You have to give good numbers of hours to studies. And be punctual in assignments and quiz. Try to utilize the lectures as much as you can, because the professor are very helpful and understanding. They help not only to the cultural difference but also the academic changes.
- Total Monthly ExpenseCAD 3575
- Prepping time for classes28 hours / Week
- Expected Annual SalaryCAD 72100
Want to know your chances of admission in this university?
845 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3A 0G4
Montreal ( Quebec)