Average rating of this university
- 50% of students Never faced discrimination in this University
- Academically oriented
Tips: I am very satisfied with my university, it is easy to adapt since Manchester is a multi-cultural city. I have never faced any discrimination. There are abundant work opportunities available, and the people are friendly. It is more about getting outside your comfort zone and interacting with people from different backgrounds.
Likes (Part time work): Abundant opportunities are available for part-time work. There are plenty within the university as well as outside. Most places that offer full-time roles also offer part-ti...
- Total Monthly ExpensePound 1011
- Prepping time for classes50 hours / Week
- Expected Annual SalaryPound 26596
Tips: Be ready to face some cultural differences. Living expenses are quite costly, best to get yearly passes for public transportation as it will be quite cheap. One should participate in different student groups to easily make friends and have an amazing time while in college.
- Total Monthly ExpensePound 2872
- Prepping time for classes22 hours / Week
- Expected Annual SalaryPound 62846
Want to know your chances of admission in this university?
Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PL, UK
Manchester ( Greater Manchester)