Average rating of this university
- B.E. / B.Tech
- B.A. (Hons)
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons)
- BBA LL.B. (Hons)
- B.Com (Hons)
- B.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication (3 Continent) Amity University, Mumbai
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) Amity University, Mumbai
- B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering Amity University, Mumbai
- B.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication Amity University, Mumbai
- B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering Amity University, Mumbai
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Amity University, Mumbai
- B.Sc. in Clinical Psychology Amity University, Mumbai
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Amity University, Mumbai
- B.Sc. in Animation and Visual Effects Amity University, Mumbai
- Bachelor of Interior Design Amity University, Mumbai
- B.A. (Hons.) in Applied Psychology Amity University, Mumbai
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) Amity University, Mumbai
- BBA in Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure RICS School of Built Environment, Amity University, Mumbai
- Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management Amity University, Mumbai
- LL.B. Amity University, Mumbai
- B.Sc. in Information Technology Amity University, Mumbai
- M.A. in Advertising and PR Amity University, Mumbai
- B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering (3 Continent) Amity University, Mumbai
- BBA (3 Continent) Amity University, Mumbai
- M.A. in Film, TV and Radio Amity University, Mumbai
- M.Tech. in Biotechnology Amity University, Mumbai
- B.A. (Hons.) in Economics Amity University, Mumbai
- B.Tech. in Civil Engineering Amity University, Mumbai
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Amity University, Mumbai
- BBA in Banking and Finance Amity University, Mumbai
- MBA in Construction Project Management RICS School of Built Environment, Amity University, Mumbai
- BBA LL.B. (Hons.) Amity University, Mumbai
- B.A. (Hons.) in English Amity University, Mumbai
- B.Des. in Fashion Design Amity University, Mumbai
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Biotechnology Amity University, Mumbai
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Mathematics Amity University, Mumbai
- B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering Amity University, Mumbai
- B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering Amity University, Mumbai
- B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering (3 Continent) Amity University, Mumbai
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) Amity University, Mumbai
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com. Hons.) Amity University, Mumbai
- M.Sc. in Psychology Amity University, Mumbai
- B.Des. in Fashion Communication Amity University, Mumbai
- B.Des. in Fashion Styling and Image Design Amity University, Mumbai
- B.Tech. in Aeronautical Engineering Amity University, Mumbai
- B.Tech. in Biotechnology Amity University, Mumbai
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA) Amity University, Mumbai
- M.Sc. in Biotechnology Amity University, Mumbai
- MBA in Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure RICS School of Built Environment, Amity University, Mumbai
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) Amity University, Mumbai
Placements: The faculty members haven't yet discussed about this with us so don't know much but yes, the companies recruiting are of top level and almost every one gets internship and it's affiliated with foreign forensic companies so it makes the university great. Maybe minimum package alloted to one is INR 50000.
Infrastructure: Haven't been offline yet but when I once visited college just for my admission purposes, the classrooms were big enough with digital gadgets and also there are many labs, library, a canteen, many ...
Placements: Placements are great and around 98% of students get placed for their desired field. Internships with job offers are also available. These internships help the students to get hands-on experience of what it is like working in the field. Top roles include designing, merchandising, textile production, styling, etc.
Infrastructure: The hostel is a home for up to 2000 students, and the dorms are apartment-style. There are three rooms in an apartment, with two people share, and six people stay in a single dorm. There ...
Placements: 40/50 students placed, the top recruitment companies are Cisco, TCS. Top roles offered in the course is senior analyst, Junior Analyst. Most of the students got internships in tech startups. Many students got opportunities such as software testers in several companies.
Infrastructure: Good labs in our college. Sports facilities, events and auditorium. The infrastructure is quite good especially labs, all desktops are up to date. Classrooms are neat and clean. The auditoriums are quite good for conducting events,...
Placements: About 70 % of the students who had applied for College Placements got placement offers while the average package offered to the students must be between 10 K + and 25 K while Companies residing in Mumbai who are mostly counselling centers or hospitals have offered jobs.
Infrastructure: The Campus is widely spread over acres and has a lush green area in and around while facilities like gym, AC, Canteen, 24 x 7 Wi-Fi and Electricity supply are available, The quality and variety of food is amazing and also the me...
Placements: 10% of students were placed in my department and that too only in the 7th semester. Accenture, Merkle Tata are the top companies and many more are coming. 75% of students have got internship. Software developer Data A\analyst, Business developer, Business analyst are the common roles.
Infrastructure: All the facilities are available including water, food, Wi-Fi games night canteen, milkshakes. The quality of food is decent like a usual mess but it's filling. There is variety of food and no menu is repeated i...
Placements: As of now, the Mumbai campus isn't very much reliable and dependent for Applied psychology Bachelor's students and the opportunities are full time and genuinely not fulfilling in terms of monetary gains. The internship opportunities for psychology students are limited to content, research or else you can pay and join internship programs where the guide will just give you ppts to read. The college doesn't provide internship opportunities, they help you find some.
Infrastructure: Wi-fi works well if you know the s...
Placements: Around 30% of the students were placed previous year. Amity Mumbai is collaborated with multiple known brands and college placements are great. Students just have to know when and where to apply. College faculty also helps in the process whenever we need it irrespective of the time.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure regarding the college building and also the admin building is just phenomenal but not so great in terms of hostel facilities rooms are too small and clingy AC rooms are still better and manageable b...
Placements: The placement team of Amity is very helpful and helps students get placed in various companies and helped me to get placed in Aricent. Various student clubs help delve into various areas of interest and develops both technical and soft skills. Many of my seniors were placed during placement.
Infrastructure: Amity University has a great and excellent infrastructure. Each classroom is air-conditioned and the campus has a 4 G Wi-Fi network with high-speed. It has a huge mess and food plaza and quality of food serv...
Placements: None of the students got placed in our course. The salary package offered is around 1-6 LPA for applied art. The painting department does not have placements, and only 5% of the students got internships. Top roles offered to the students are art director, advertising job, creator, textile designer, artist, art teacher and graphic designer.
Infrastructure: Our course department has a totally separate building from other departments. It is not in the main building, so Wi-Fi is slow, and air-conditioners sometimes ...
Placements: Placements at our college are very good. Students are counseled by the CRC team for the campus placements. Students are helped with mock interviews to crack the real interviews. Placements cells help all the students who are appearing for the first time for any placements interviews. About 70% to 80% of the students got placed through on-campus placements. Many courses offer internship opportunities to get hands-on experience with leading companies.
Infrastructure: Every Amity campus is well-known for its infras...
Placements: There are no placements in the 3rd year of fine arts. Students get placements in their final year. Many companies come from the advertising sectors for the fine arts students, and a maximum number of students get placed. The university provides internships after graduation. In my course, students go for package design, product design, layout design, copywriter, graphic design, photography etc. Students are selected based on their problem-solving skills, i.e., design thinking, and also on their s...
Placements: It's a very expensive university, and it will take near to 20 to 25 LPA in your 4-year course. You will get a good package after the course, and many companies will come to offer you a job. The packages are from 10-25 Lacs per annum.
Infrastructure: The campus is good, and the facilities are excellent, like a library, classrooms, and medical facilities, but the main thing is that some students in the hostel used to have drugs, which is not safe for students.
Placements: The placement cell at Amity University, Mumbai campus, is one of the highly qualified and industry-centric placement cells I have come across. The college does everything for students starting from understanding their ambitions, demands, and aspirations to helping them to figure out a choice of career as well as making sure that the student lands in their dream universities.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure, in terms of both academic as well as non-academic areas, is well taken care of, ranging from high-tech ...
Placements: Nearly about 85% of the students got placed from the course I am pursuing. The average salary package offered ranges from 5 LPA to 6 LPA. Top recruiting companies for our course are Cisco, TCS, HCL and Byju's. Top roles offered after completing this course are software engineer, web developer, mobile developer, IT associate, quality testing engineer, IT consultant, cloud associate and cloud architect.
Infrastructure: All labs are equipped with a high-speed stable internet facility, while classrooms are equipped with a projector screen. Sitting tables are suitable to keep your devices. The library is open after college hours also with all the required course materials. Digital library services are also provided to each student directly on the college LMS web app. Hostel facilities are of top-notch level. It depends on students that what type of room they chose for accommodation like air-conditioned or non-air...
Placements: The CRC department offers good options. However, students should have more networks and do more internships to get better options at the time of placements. The average salary package offered is around 3-4 LPA. Almost 60% of the students got placed, but in the end, it depends on your skills and how you get opportunities.
Infrastructure: Some classrooms are big, and some are small. It depends on the course you are opting for. The hostel is very good. Rooms are spacious, and bathrooms are cleaned regularly by staf...
Placements: There is a placement cell in our college which helps in placements of the students. Placements provided are also very apt. The college also provides internships to the students. The placement cell also invites corporate companies to the campus to recruit new talented students. Our college provides placements at HDFC Bank, IBM, HDB, WNS, Amazon, Tech Mahindra, Logistics, IKS, eScan, SBI, Tata Capital, Reliance, Tata Power, Star Sports and many others.
Infrastructure: There is top-notch Wi-Fi which is available fo...
Placements: Placements are good! The CRC conducts different seminars and workshops with the HR Team of different recruiters. Most students get placed in a good position except the ones aiming for higher studies. Overall the placement structure is quite good.
Infrastructure: Hostel is great. We have bot AC and Non AC rooms. There is a midnight canteen inside the hostel which functions till 3 am Common space for indoor games and sitting area is also provided. There are 3 rooms per dorm and 2 students per room. Its regularly ...
Placements: Our college provides wonderful placement opportunities. The university has tie-ups with some of the best companies, and it makes sure to offer students with the best experiences. The CRC team of the university conducts one on one interviews with students to understand their interests and places them accordingly.
Infrastructure: The university offers wonderful facilities and infrastructure. Every department at Amity has its own uniqueness. The hostel has air-conditioned and non-air-conditioned rooms, and both are...
Placements: The placement cell of the college is named CRC Department. It looks after the placements of every student at Amity University, Mumbai. They invite organisations for guest lectures, internships and placements. Many students were also placed in well-reputed companies like Amazon, Flipkart, Mahindra Logistics, IBM, Zee, MSL, and many more.
Infrastructure: Amity University, Mumbai has a huge campus which is situated on the outskirts of Mumbai. The campus contains air-conditioned classrooms and well-equipped laborato...
Placements: They pertain students who have already passed out and have been placed through the university placement, or may or may not have applied for higher education. Internships at our university are taken in serious consideration as a requirement for the course completion. Hence beginning from the first-year students are asked to apply for relevant internship opportunities either through the institute or through their own selected sources. All students in our current batch, including me, have interned ...
News & Updates
- Chat with our counsellor
- Get your personalised list of colleges & exams matching your preferences
You may be interested in reviews on
- University of Mumbai [MU]
- School of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics - D.Y. Patil University, Navi Mumbai
- Pillai College of Engineering
- Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering, NMIMS (Deemed to be University), Mumbai Campus
- International Institute of Interior and Fashion Technology (IIIFT)
- RICS School of Built Environment, Amity University, Noida
- SP Jain School of Global Management
- SIES Graduate School of Technology
- Kirit P. Mehta School of Law, NMIMS