Average rating of this university
- B.E. / B.Tech
- B.Com (Hons)
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons)
- BBA LL.B.
- B.Com LL.B
- B.A. (Hons)
- B.A. B.Ed
- B.A. LL.B.
- B.Tech. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Amity School of Engineering and Technology, Noida
- B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering Amity School of Engineering and Technology, Noida
- B.Tech. in Information Technology Amity School of Engineering and Technology, Noida
- B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering (3 Continent) Amity School of Engineering and Technology, Noida
- B.Tech. in Biotechnology Amity University, Noida
- B.Tech. in Civil Engineering Amity School of Engineering and Technology, Noida
- B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering (3 Continent) Amity School of Engineering and Technology, Noida
- Integrated B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering + MBA Amity School of Engineering and Technology, Noida
- B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering Amity School of Engineering and Technology, Noida
- B.Tech. in Automobile Engineering Amity University, Noida
- B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering Amity School of Engineering and Technology, Noida
- B.Tech. in Food Technology Amity University, Noida
- B.Tech. in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Amity School of Engineering and Technology, Noida
- B.Tech. in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Amity School of Engineering and Technology, Noida
- B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering Amity University, Noida
- B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering (3 Continent) Amity School of Engineering and Technology, Noida
- B.Tech. in Nanotechnology Amity University, Noida
- Integrated B.Tech. + M.Tech. in Biotechnology Amity University, Noida
- Integrated B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering + M.Tech. in Automobile Engineering Amity School of Engineering and Technology, Noida
- B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering + M.Tech. in Avionics Amity University, Noida
- B.Tech. in Biotechnology (3 Continent) Amity University, Noida
- B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering (International) Amity School of Engineering and Technology, Noida
- B.Tech. in Solar and Alternate Energy Amity University, Noida
- Integrated B.Tech. + M.Tech. in Nanotechnology Amity University, Noida
- Integrated B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering + MBA Amity University, Noida
- B.Tech. in Biotechnology (Evening) Amity University, Noida
- B.Tech. in Avionics Amity University, Noida
- B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering (Evening) Amity School of Engineering and Technology, Noida
- B.Tech. in Bioinformatics Amity University, Noida
Placements: Almost all the students get placed. The highest salary was offered by Amazon I. e. 26 Lacs pa and the average is around 5 LPA. Amazon, Microsoft and Adobe are the top recruiters. TCS, Infosys are the mass recruiters. The college is good for placements but you can not expect a huge package.
Infrastructure: The Central Library is just great and the whole infrastructure is just amazing. The hostel is also brilliant but they charge too many fees for that. Infrastructure is the best part of Amity University. The best...
Placements: Around 85 to 90% of the students are placed among those who sit for placements. Zydus and Abbott are two of the top core companies and you can sit for placements with all engineering students which is nowhere related to the Branch and are provided by ATPC Amity Technical Placement Cell, so if you have skills and you can work hard you can really crack a good placement. The top roles offered were SDE, Software Engineer, Research Associate, Quality Assurance, Management roles etc. The highest packa...
Placements: Amity University constitutes of great placement cell. In the previous year, about 80% of students in our course got internships. Almost 90% of the students got placed in college. Major recruiting companies are Amazon, Google, Tata Motors, etc. The highest salary package offered by the company was 10 LPA, and the average salary package offered was 6 LPA-7 LPA. The lowest salary package offered was 3 LPA.
Infrastructure: Amity University has a great and excellent infrastructure. Each classroom is air-conditioned a...
Placements: In the previous year, placements were great. All the students got placed with an average salary of 3 LPA. The highest salary package offered was 15 LPA. Teachers help you in placement training interviews. Top companies like Amazon and Wipro are available. Gooogle also visited the campus once but not this time.
Infrastructure: Wi-Fi was available and air-conditioners were available in each room but not in hostels. Mess was very clean and hygienic. There was a library well-equipped with computers. We had separate ...
Placements: Almost 90% of the students were placed even during the pandemic and were offered decent packages. Delloitte, EY, KPMG, Accenture, and Cisco were among the front runners during the placement process. Also, the highest package offered was around 30LPA with posting in Japan.
Infrastructure: The exceptional quality of the hostels, on a twin-sharing basis. The quality of food was also good and there were quite a few options around the college as well. The facilities and infrastructure were top class with best-in-cla...
Placements: Around 30% of the students got placed as most of the students pursue flying after graduation. The average salary package offered is 13 LPA. Top recruiting companies are ISRO, Air India, etc. Internships depend on the student's choice. In this course, students get experience in avionics, graphics, etc. There are also research opportunities.
Infrastructure: World-class facilities are available in our college. The campus has complete access to Wi-Fi facilities. Classrooms, laboratories, etc., are air-conditioned. T...
Placements: Amity gives 100% placement but students are placed by mass recruiters so the package range between 3-4 lacs per annum but if you are considering placement and not the package then it is one of the best private college for placement. If you are good enough you can also search for a off campus job which will pay you more. The highest package is 40 lakhs and the lowest is 3 lacs.
Infrastructure: Amity has one of the best infrastructure in the list of colleges. The classrooms are fully AC with 24 hours high-speed Wi...
Placements: There are 100% placements in Amity. The highest package last year was 28 LPA, the average package was 7 LPA, and the lowest package was 3 LPA. The top companies that come to Amity are Amazon, Google etc. About 40% of students get very good internships.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure is excellent, and you will get everything here. Good Wi-Fi, well-maintained classrooms and well-equipped labs are available. Students can easily go practice there, and students can go to the lab at any time and perform their expe...
Placements: More than 90% of the students get placed every year from here. But the salary packages offered by the companies are a little less compared to other colleges. However, the percentage of students who get placed is good. The highest salary package offered here was 45 LPA this year, and the lowest salary package offered was 3 LPA. The average salary package offered was 4.5 LPA. Top recruiters here are Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Shell, Samsung, etc. The internship rate is less compared to placements.
Placements: From the third year, you become eligible for placements and internships, and you will learn a lot. The highest package offered is 30 LPA. It is a state-affiliated college. The placements are good. The college helps us in personality development and shows the right path to pursue our careers.
Infrastructure: The college has air-conditioned classrooms to provide an adequate study environment for students. For my course, facilities like labs and studios are available to provide field experience and exposure to the ...
Placements: Almost 100% of the students from our course got placed. The salary package offered is 20 LPA or 25 LPA. Top recruiting companies like HCL, Google and Microsoft visit our campus for placements. About 70-80% of the students from our course got an internship. Top roles, like data analyst, software engineer and developer, are offered to the students. Placements depend on you what type of placement you want to grab, be it a developer, sales executive or a tester.
Infrastructure: All things are the best here. The full...
Placements: Placements are good. We are provided proper guidance and training from the college, and the placement cell is very helpful. They also helped us to get internship opportunities in good companies. Many top companies came to our campus for placements, such as Amazon, NIIT, Microsoft, etc.
Infrastructure: It is a sprawling campus with state-of-the-art infrastructure. The university ensures an all-around growth of its students. Amity University Mumbai has a state-of-the-art access control system along with a lush green campus. It is a 30-acre state-of-the-art smart campus. There is a 5-acres modern sports complex with facilities for a tennis court, cricket field, football ground, basketball court and many other sports. Student-centric facilities are available like ATMs, salons, laundry, food plaza...
Placements: Approximately 99% of the students from our course got placed. The highest salary package offered was 32 LPA, and the average salary package offered was 2.75 LPA. Top companies which visited here for recruitment were Google, Amazon, Accenture, Alibaba and many more reputed companies.
Infrastructure: All the facilities have been provided inside the campus. For all the sports, you will get the facilities to play, and you can also get sports materials for playing by using your Id card. When you return those kits, th...
Placements: Companies are invited for placement, and students do get a great experience in terms of the interview. However, getting selected depends on our capability. Amity just provides us opportunities that we have to grab. In terms of future studies abroad, on campus, or an opportunity of getting settled where you dreamed of being, Amity provides us with a lot of opportunities. The salary is always a constraint in any opportunity, but until you are willing and have the idealism to grab the opportunity, ...
Placements: Around 70 to 80% of the students are placed. The lowest salary package offered was around 2 LPA, and the average salary package offered was around 4.5 LPA. The highest salary package offered was around 20 LPA to 25 LPA. Top recruiters are Amazon, Philips, Hindustan Unilever, etc. Software engineer and bugs finder are the roles offered.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure is excellent for everything. Labs and classrooms are well-equipped and the library can be rated on number 1. It has a large collection of books ...
Placements: The average package offered is 3.5 LPA, whereas the lowest package offered is 3 LPA, and the highest package is 9 LPA. The quality and quantity of companies that come for placements are good. Top recruiting companies are TATA, Accenture, Tech Mahindra, Google, Flipkart, Paytm etc.
Infrastructure: We have a Wi-Fi enabled campus, and the labs are equipped with excellent machines like MACs. Although the classes are not that good as projectors don't work most of the time. The library is huge. The food is average. Me...
Placements: Not a huge number of students got placed in core companies as the majority of students opted to pursue further studies. The salary package offered varies from 2 LPA-8 LPA. Top recruiting companies here were Blue Star, SpiceJet, Indigo and other sales and IT companies like Accenture, Byju's, etc. Internships are available in Indian Air Force, NAL, HAL, etc. Internships depend on your performance and contacts. Top roles offered are flight data analyst or design engineer.
Infrastructure: Good facilities are availab...
Placements: Approximately 50% of students got placed. The highest package offered was 10 LPA, and the lowest package was 3.4 LPA. The top recruiting companies were Microsoft and BYJU's. 90% of our batch got internships but not from college. Students have to find one on their own. Most of the people joined the IT sector because of the pandemic.
Infrastructure: Our college is under IPU, but we got shifted to Amity Noida, and the infrastructure is awesome. The teachers are awesome. The hostel and food are very good.
Placements: About 50-60% of the students from our course got placed, and sometimes placements depend upon the final results. All students are required to do compulsory internships during their college. Our college also helps in providing the best internships to get a good learning experience.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure of our college is incredible. Our college provides many facilities like Wi-Fi campus, smart classrooms, playgrounds, gaming zones and food corners, which are the eye-catching places to interact with f...
Placements: Every student in the batch who sits for placements gets placed in the companies that come for recruitment. There are mass recruitments, and students get placed for work in programming, coding languages, etc., rather than the biotechnology field.
Infrastructure: Every course has its own department, and each department has its own block. The whole campus is huge with various facilities. There is Wi-Fi all over the campus. Hostels are not that bad, but there are many restrictions. Students could opt PGs if there is...
News & Updates
- Chat with our counsellor
- Get your personalised list of colleges & exams matching your preferences
You may be interested in reviews on
- Amity University, Gurugram
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University
- Daulat Ram College, University of Delhi
- Ramjas College, University of Delhi
- Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU)
- School of Engineering and Technology (SET), Sharda University
- University of Lucknow
- Hindu College, University of Delhi
- RICS School of Built Environment, Amity University, Mumbai
- Academy For Future Teacher And Education (AFTE)