Average rating of this university
- B.E. / B.Tech
- After 10th Diploma
- Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT) Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Integrated M.Sc. in Mathematics and Computing Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- B.Tech. in Information Technology Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.) Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- B.E. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA) Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Integrated M.Sc. in Chemistry Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- B.Tech. in Production and Industrial Engineering Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- B.E. in Chemical Engineering Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- B.Tech. in Biotechnology Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- B.E. in Chemical Engineering (Plastics and Polymer) Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- B.Tech. in Civil Engineering Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Integrated M.Sc. in Physics Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- M.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering (Instrumentation and Control) Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- M.Tech. in Civil Engineering (Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering) Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- M.Tech. in Computer Science and Technology Birla Institute of Technology, Noida
- M.Sc. in Biotechnology Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- M.Sc. in GeoInformatics Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- M.Tech. in Space Engineering and Rocketry (Rocket Propulsion) Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- M.Tech. in Biotechnology Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering (Heat Power Engineering) Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- M.Pharm. in Pharmaceutics Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Master in Urban Planning Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Diploma in Computer Engineering University Polytechnic College, BIT, Mesra
- M.Tech. in Information Technology Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- M.Sc. in Physics Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Integrated M.Sc. in Quantitative Economics and Data Science Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- M.E. in Electrical Engineering (Control Systems) Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
Placements: In the middle of 3rd-year, students start getting placements. More than 100+ companies like Aakash Institute, Byju's, Birla Sunlife, Oracle, Microsoft, Sigma, Maruti Suzuki, Tech Mahindra, Goldman Sachs, Amdocs, Cognizant, Reliance Industries, Hyundai, Jaro Education, Tata Steel, Bajaj, NPCI, Flipkart, Amazon, Hindustan times, Nestle, Birla Soft, Nvidia, Accenture, Deloitte, Infosys, IBM, Amadeus, Tata Motors, Vedanta, Tejas Capgemini, SBI, Pantaloons, ICICI Bank, Sun Pharmaceutical, etc., visit...
Placements: Companies like Google, Microsoft, L&T visit our campus to hire students, but due to pandemic core companies have fewer places to be filled. The highest salary package offered is 50 LPA for CSE, and the average salary package offered is 9 LPA for civil. The consultancy firms also visit there for a good environment in GATE and UPSC in civil.
Infrastructure: The campus is very large more than 850 acres of land, and it is very greenish. The main building is huge which is seen in the picture. The hostel facility is also very good. There is a river flowing side by side on campus. Our laboratories are also very good, and equipped with the latest technology. It has a Wi-Fi facility 24X7 with a daily limit of about 15 GB. The library is also good for the students. Our sports area is very huge with a sitting capability of 5000 at a time. The closest hospit...
Placements: Usually in B.Arch placements do not occur as it is a licenced course. But sometimes placements are held centrally. But all the students are well settled in India and abroad with a very good package. The average salary being offered was around 25000.
Infrastructure: The campus is huge which is spread over 780 acres of land. The campus is full of greenery. The auditorium is huge and very beautiful. The complete campus is having a Wi-Fi facility. The classrooms are smart. Indoor games and gyms are also available inside the campus. There is a playground with a volleyball court, a cricket net, a football ground has been provided. The main building accommodates lecture halls, research and training laboratories, library, administrative offices, workshops etc. The...
Placements: The placements of our college are quite good, and the strength of our batch is around 50 students. The placements depend on the batch you enrolled. The average salary package offered in our college is around 5 LPA to 10 LPA. Top core companies like Tata Steel, Maruti, Vedantu, L&T, etc., visit here. The highest salary package offered is around 50 LPA.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure of this college is very good, and other facilities are also available in this college. Labs, classrooms, library and corridors ...
Placements: About 92% of the students got placed this year. In our college, the average salary package offered is 13 LPA, the highest salary package offered is 43 LPA, and the lowest salary package offered is 4 LPA. Top recruiting companies are Amazon, Microsoft and Accenture. Our college has an internship rate of 90%.
Infrastructure: Our college believes in quality education and never compromises with faculty members and students. There are high profile labs and a huge library with more than 30,000 books to help students. ...
Placements: Our college has very good placements. The average salary package offered in all the branches is 12 LPA. Almost 90% of the students from our course get placed. Placements of lower branches like biotech and chemical are not so good. Top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, Arcesium, Walmart and Tata Steel visit the campus for placements.
Infrastructure: The campus is huge. Our campus is spread over 900 acres, and it is surrounded by two rivers. Our college has very good Wi-Fi connectivity throughout the campus. The c...
Placements: In my college, all the circuital branches CS IT, ECE, EEE) get a chance to be seated in 90% of the IT companies visiting our college like Amazon, Microsoft, Flipkart, Walmart, Goldman Sachs etc. SDE1 roles, data analyst roles, consultant roles and the core company jobs, all types of roles are offered to the person of an ECE branch.
Infrastructure: Labs are amazing, huge sum of money has been invested by the owners of the college in making the college labs the best one. Medical facility is okay, sports facilities...
Placements: Around 85% of ECE students are placed on-campus. Till now, the highest salary package offered to an ECE graduate is 49 LPA, and the average salary package offered is 13 LPA. Top companies like Microsoft, Infoedge, Tata Steel, Accenture, Walmart, Amazon, Flipkart, and Capgemini visit the campus. Top role offered is SDE.
Infrastructure: Wi-Fi is present in every classroom. Labs are fully equipped with good equipment and machines. Classrooms are huge, and the library has many books of different genres. Advance medi...
Placements: Placements are quite good in our college for circuit branches, i.e., CSE, IT and ECE. However, from ECE, about 63% of students got placed, among which 87% of total students were eligible for placements. The total number of students joined in ECE are 120, and out of them, about 70 students were placed.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure of our college is very good, which is worth paying such amount. But hostel facilities are not good as per our expectation. Wi-Fi is available 24x7, but the speed is not good if we...
Placements: BIT Mesra is a renowned technical institute since 90s which is an engineering college and students are admitted to it based on their JEE Mains results. With the development of the curriculum now it is constituting many other course degrees excluding B.Tech. I am a 3rd year student pursuing integrated masters in mathematics and computing is a 5 year course with a UG+PG degree and being a placement-oriented branch because of coding and computer in its syllabus students are getting opportunities to...
Placements: A few core companies have visited the campus so far. Hero offered a package of 7.2 LPA, TATA Steels offered a package of 4-10.5 LPA, and Britannia offered a package of 12 LPA. A few consultancy firms also picked up students from the mechanical engineering branch. PWC offered a package of 8.8 LPA, and Deloitte offered a package of 8.5 LPA. Companies in which students got internships are BHEL, South Eastern Railways, MECON, TATA Motors, TATA Steels, Usha Martin Limited, Honda Cars India Ltd., NTPC...
Placements: The average package offered is 12 LPA. The highest package is 50 LPA. Placements are very high, so you need not take pressure about your future after getting admission in BIT, Mesra. A lot of companies come here, such as Goldman Sachs, Facebook, Amazon, and Google. There are a lot of clubs to cherish your interests.
Infrastructure: The mess food is poor. There is a large sports complex. There is also a dispensary. There are facilities like Wi-Fi and ethernet, and the Wi-Fi speed may be slow, but ethernet is good...
Placements: Around 70% of the students are placed in this branch. The highest package is 15 LPA, the lowest is 6 LPA and the average is 8.5 LPA. Top companies are TCS, TCL and Adobe. 80%- 90% of the students got internships in different companies like Google, Microsoft, TCS, TCL and many more.
Infrastructure: Hostels, classrooms, labs, library are good. But the mess food is not that much good. Although in some hostels, good food is provided. But overall only a few hostels are good in the mess department. But all the hostel...
Placements: I am currently in my final year and I am doing my majors in Electronics and Communication Engernrring. Till now only 60% of the students are placed from my course, it is mainly because the majority of companies are hiring for Software Role or Analyst role, very few companies has come to our college this year who are hiring for some ECE related role. The highest package which was offered in my course was 40LPA by Microsoft for the SDE role and the lowest package offered was 4LPA by Cognizant. Som...
Placements: Above 80% of the students got placed. The highest salary package offered is 51 LPA by Microsoft. Top recruiting companies are Adobe and Microsoft. Many students got internships. Overall, it is a good college for placements and faculty members.
Infrastructure: Optic fibre is available from this year. Classrooms are well-maintained. The ambience is very good, and it is surrounded by forest. The campus area is big, and there are trees everywhere. The environment is good, and the food is also good. Holidays are also...
Placements: Roles like associate software engineer, business development executive, assistant system engineer, etc., are offered to the students. About 56% of the students from our course get placed. The highest salary package offered in our course is 15 LPA, and the average salary package offered ranges between 7-12 LPA, and the lowest salary package offered ranges between 3-4 LPA. Top recruiting companies like L&T, Exide, Yamaha, Maruti Suzuki, TCS, Tata Motors, etc., visit our campus for placements. Abou...
Placements: Placements are pretty good both on and off-campus. A lot of companies visit our campus ranging from Microsoft, Amazon, Goldman, ZS, Mu Sigma and others. Especially for coding related jobs, placements are very good. If you are from a circuital branch, the process would be even more rewarding. You get a lot of guidance from TNP cell and seniors during placements, which is very helpful.
Infrastructure: There is LAN connectivity in all hostels, which is very seamless and fast. Labs are equipped with all the tools you need, and they even support club work which is pretty awesome in most cases. Mess food is above average. Some days, you would not like to eat it, but you can have plenty of options. There are newly renovated and fully air-conditioned classrooms, lecture halls and a massive sports complex with a well-equipped free gym and other sports. We have a 24x7 operational medical facility wit...
Placements: Placements are pretty decent here. As per 2019-2020 placement stats, the highest salary package offered was 49 LPA. The average salary package offered was around 10 LPA, which is better than the salary package offered in most premium colleges in India other than IITs. Most of the reputed companies like Amazon, Adobe, Microsoft and many others visit our campus every year for placements. I am very optimistic about the career of students here.
Infrastructure: The hostel facility is also very nice here. For first-year students, the boy's hostel is situated around 1.5 km away from academics, and for girls hostel, it is situated somewhere within 1 km. Students can have bicycles, but any motor-powered vehicle possession is prohibited, which is not a big problem. The food served in the mess is average like the food served in any other hostels where you might have stayed in. The ambience is really good, and there is a lot of forest area around the campus. ...
Placements: More than 90% of students got placement in the 2020 batch. The highest package was 20 Lacs. The average package for the mechanical stream was 9 Lacs. Tata steel and LNT were top companies for placements in our stream. Core companies recruited many students for good jobs with good salaries.
Infrastructure: Classrooms are big enough according to the class strengths. Labs have good security, exclusive materials for experiments and good equipment. Mess food is quite healthy and have a good taste. Medical facilities ...
Placements: Our college is quite good for B. Tech in CSE and IT. Placements are also very good, and all companies ranging from major to minor level recruit students from our college. The highest salary package offered to students depends on their talent, and they can achieve any target as all top companies recruit students from our college. Internships are also offered here in all companies ranging from major to minor level. So, this college is perfect if you are a CS or IT branch student.
Infrastructure: All the facilities...
News & Updates
- Chat with our counsellor
- Get your personalised list of colleges & exams matching your preferences
You may be interested in reviews on
- Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics, Symbiosis International, Pune
- Institute of Environment Education and Research, Bharati Vidyapeeth
- UNIPUNE - Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU)
- Teri School of Advanced Studies (TSAS)
- NIT Patna National Institute of Technology
- NIT Jamshedpur - National Institute of Technology
- Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University
- IIT Kharagpur - Indian Institute of Technology
- NIT Warangal - National Institute of Technology
- TMV - Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth