Average rating of this university
- B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Civil Engineering IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- M.Tech. in Engineering Analysis and Design IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- Integrated B.Tech. + M.Tech. in Mathematics and Computing IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- M.Tech. in Computer Technology IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Engineering Physics IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi
- B.Tech. in Textile Technology IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Production and Industrial Engineering IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- M.Sc. in Chemistry IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- Discontinued (Oct 2021)- Integrated B.Tech. + M.Tech. in Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering (Power and Automation) IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Mathematics and Computing Engineering IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Naval Construction IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- Integrated B.Tech. + M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- MBA in Telecommunication Systems Management Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi
- M.Sc. in Physics IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Energy Engineering IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Materials Engineering IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- Integrated B.Tech. + M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- M.Tech. in Construction Technology and Management IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- M.Tech. in Telecommunication Technology and Management IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- M.Tech. in Production Engineering IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- M.Tech. in Mechanical Design IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- Executive MBA in Technology Management Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi
- M.Tech. in Control and Automation IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- M.Tech. in Radio Frequency Design and Technology IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- M.Sc. in Mathematics IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- M.Tech. in Polymer Science and Technology IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Engineering and Computational Mechanics IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
Placements: According to recent data, the placements in our college have been one of the best in the country. CSE department of our college had an average salary package of around 18 LPA-19 LPA. For other departments, the average salary package offered varies between 15 LPA-16 LPA. Moreover, the placement rate is more than 90% here.
Infrastructure: The entire campus has a free Wi-Fi facility. There are proper facilities for various sports like football, volleyball, basketball, etc. The campus also has an Olympic size swimm...
Placements: Nearly all the students who want placement got placed if qualified. The packages range from 7-80 LPA, but it is subjective over the years. Microsoft comes here. Nearly all the students get placed. Mostly, the roles of programmers, developers, etc., are offered, but some also go for analytics and finance.
Infrastructure: Full-time Wi-Fi is available. Students can access labs. Sports facilities are available in both the hostel and institute. There are coaches for nearly all sports, and a lot of sports activities a...
Placements: Being in the most sought-after course in India, we had a placement percentage of 96%. The highest package offered is 80 LPA, and the lowest package is 7 LPA, and the average package is 15 LPA. The top recruiting company was Goldman Sachs, recruiting more than 80 individuals. The top roles offered were managing software technician etc.
Infrastructure: The hostels are in a questionable state, with the Wi-Fi fluctuating every now and then. Libraries are in poor condition, and the classrooms are old, built 10 year...
Placements: About 95% student easily placed in CSE branch. The highest package 80LPA and the lowest package 7LPA. Average package is 25LPA. Top companies like Google and microsoft comes.80% of students gets internship in companies like Paytm and Infosys. Top roles like manager and companies guidence leader are offered.
Infrastructure: Somewhat good facilities are provided and best infrastructure are present which is very good. Libraries are best in our college. Facilities in hostel are not very good mess food are very bad ...
Placements: The average salary package offered was 22 LPA. The highest salary package offered was 50 LPA as I was a CS student. Reputed tech entities like Google and Microsoft were top recruiting companies here. Almost all students got internships from the courses. Internships were provided by Google, Microsoft and others.
Infrastructure: Hostels were nice here, and the library was awesome. The entire infrastructure of the college was amazing. The food served was awesome, and the quality of food was also best as it could be...
Placements: I don't know the accurate stats, but more than 90% of the students from course got placed. The highest salary package is offered in crores per annum, and the average salary package offered ranges between 30-40 LPA, and the lowest salary package offered ranges between 20-25 LPA. Top recruiting companies like Google, Microsoft, etc., visit our college for placements. Internship rate is also quite good, at least 75-80% of the students from our course get an internship.
Infrastructure: There are 13 hostels in total,...
Placements: Placement scenario is very good at IIT Delhi, especially in the computer science department. In recent past years, approximate 85% of the students got placed from the CSE department. The highest salary package was about 50 LPA (domestic), and the lowest was about 10 LPA. The average salary package offered is about 11 LPA. Mostly students got placed as a software developer. Top recruiters are Microsoft, Uber, Google, Flipkart, JP Morgan, Amazon, etc. Most of the students get an internship opportu...
Placements: There is a placement cell in IIT Delhi which is very helpful for both training and placement. The highest stipend offered for an internship is Rs. 4,81,000 per month. Last year, the highest package offered was 1.4 crores per annum, and around 90% of the students get placed from the computer science department.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure of IIT Delhi is very good. We have Wi-Fi facility all over the campus, and there is a library which is open 24 hours. The college has a computer centre for students who d...
Placements: All who opted for placements were placed. Others went for higher studies. The highest salary offered 1.5 crores, the lowest 9 Lacs, Avg. 20 lakhs. All tech and Quant firms like Samsung, Apple, GS, Google, Tower, Quadeye, Rubrik recruited us. 90-100% students got internship offers from GS, Samsung, Tower, Rubrik. Quantitative Strategist, software developer roles were offered.
Infrastructure: Well dedicated labs, with access to super computers free of cost. Proper research facilities are available. Hostels are goo...
Placements: Placements were good as always with 100% placements, but the highest and lowest salaries were not disclosed by the placement cell of IIT. Companies like Snapdeal, Bidgley, Microsoft, and Goldman Sachs visited the campus. Internships were also offered to almost all the students of the department. I have heard of a stipend of 2 lacs per month, which was the highest here.
Infrastructure: We have Wi-Fi in all the common areas. And a LAN facility is available in the hostel rooms from 6 AM to 1 AM. But we have a limited use of Internet, which is 10GB per week. We have a full equipped 24hr working hospital. The labs and classrooms are world-class and fully air-conditioned with well-equipped features for projecting slides or playing the video lectures. The sports, games and co-curricular activities are given a lot of importance here, and the canteen food and hostel rooms are good. No...
Placements: 1) approximately 95% of students were placed from our department into top companies 2)the highest salary-About 90 Lacs/per annum, Average-13 Lacs/per annum, the lowest-10 Lacs/per annum 3)Top recruiters- Capgemini, amazon, zomato, google, kpmg, dell, infosys, wipro, ibm etc. 4)Top roles offered- the top roles offered in our course were Software engineer, software developer, app developer, game developer, data scientist 5)The highest salary ever offered in the course was Rs-1.42 crores/annum, ave...
Being one of the most reputed colleges in the country, I don't think IIT Delhi requires a description. As a CS student in senior year, I have had almost all the experiences possible here. All I would say is that if I could go 4 years back, I'd choose the same college again.
Placements: The placements were excellent with almost all the students getting placed with the highest package of about a crore but for US-based roles. The average package is competitive and on the higher side of what one can get for India-based roles, and the lowest can go to a little less but a decent package. All the software giants and finance and consulting companies come here, be it Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Adobe, Visa, IBM or Goldman Sachs, Tower Research and McKinsey and a lot more hire from the c...
Placements: The placement was great for my batch and in fact better than our senior batch. The highest salary offered was 90 lacs per year by Samsung, south Korea. I don't know about lowest but it might be somewhere around 5 LPA. Tech giants like Google, Samsung, Microsoft, etc come almost every year. There were a lot of startups too, like Housing, Olacabs, etc. Most students went to the software developer, business developer, and operations profile. More than 70% people got an internship from the college....
College is very good. There is some problem in rooms given to the students but this is a very good college. Innovative Young Biotechnologist Award (IYBA) 2010 - Candidates whose age is below 35 years with Ph.D. in any branch of life sciences including Medicine, Veterinary Sciences, Pharmacy, Agricultural Sciences, and engineering sciences and wants to pursue research in frontier areas of biotechnology. Applicant should have publications in high impact journals and/or should have invented techno...
IIT Delhi is the dream of every science student. You get to live the ideal college life. You are totally independent there. The hostel life, academics, co-curricular, extra-curricular, events, fests, and everything just makes it an amazing place to spend 4 years of your life. What I like the most here is that in comparison to other engineering colleges, students take academics here quite seriously.
It is top engineering college. But BITS provide better placement then IIT. If can afford more money I would suggest BITS Pilani. Infrastructure is also very good and the main thing is the fee for the course is very less, and everyone can afford. There is some other problems also like hostel is not very good as in summers air conditioner is not available. Faculty wise it is the best college in India
Placements: I am a senior undergraduate in computer science and engineering from IIT Delhi. Almost all the students of the CSE department who appeared for placements on campus got placed in the first phase (around 8-10). However, the majority were placed in the first three days. The highest package offered in India was by HFTS, and that is more than 1.5 Cr. The average package could be around 22-25 LPA. The top roles offered were software developer and quantitative researcher.
Infrastructure: IIT Delhi has a great infrastru...
Placements: Mostly every student gets placed. The highest salary package offered is 1.25 crore. Companies like Google, Amazon, etc., came for placements. B.Tech, M.Tech, Ph.D., M.Sc., every course is offered. The average salary package offered for B.Tech and CSE is more than 25 LPA. The lowest salary package offered is 12 LPA.
Infrastructure: Laboratories are well-equipped. Wi-Fi is provided all over the campus. The hostel is overall good, and mess food is also good in quality. Medical facilities are provided to every stude...
News & Updates
- Chat with our counsellor
- Get your personalised list of colleges & exams matching your preferences
You may be interested in reviews on
- Jamia Millia Islamia [JMI]
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- IIT Roorkee - Indian Institute of Technology
- IIT Kharagpur - Indian Institute of Technology
- IIT Kanpur - Indian Institute of Technology
- IIT Bombay - Indian Institute of Technology
- Indian Institute of Science
- Division of Mechanical Sciences, Indian Institute of Science
- Hindu College, University of Delhi