Average rating of this university
- B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Civil Engineering IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- M.Tech. in Engineering Analysis and Design IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- Integrated B.Tech. + M.Tech. in Mathematics and Computing IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- M.Tech. in Computer Technology IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Engineering Physics IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi
- B.Tech. in Textile Technology IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Production and Industrial Engineering IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- M.Sc. in Chemistry IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- Discontinued (Oct 2021)- Integrated B.Tech. + M.Tech. in Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering (Power and Automation) IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Mathematics and Computing Engineering IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Naval Construction IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- Integrated B.Tech. + M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- MBA in Telecommunication Systems Management Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi
- M.Sc. in Physics IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Energy Engineering IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Materials Engineering IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- Integrated B.Tech. + M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- M.Tech. in Construction Technology and Management IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- M.Tech. in Telecommunication Technology and Management IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- M.Tech. in Production Engineering IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- M.Tech. in Mechanical Design IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- Executive MBA in Technology Management Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi
- M.Tech. in Control and Automation IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- M.Tech. in Radio Frequency Design and Technology IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- M.Sc. in Mathematics IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- M.Tech. in Polymer Science and Technology IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Engineering and Computational Mechanics IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
Placements: IIT-Delhi is known for its placements and especially foreign placements. The average package offered in my course was around 20 Lacs which is undoubtedly one of the highest average packages in India. Most of the students get jobs/internships. The students looking for further education in foreign countries also get a lot of opportunities in IIT-Delhi.
Infrastructure: Facilities and Infrasture are well-developed. You have access to clean toilets, clean drinking water, free Wi-Fi for 24 hours. There are food outle...
Placements: There are nearly 95% placements in our college, and if you do perform well in placements, then you'll surely get a nice salary package. The average salary package offered in our department is 20-40 LPA. Roles are offered depending on what course you pursue, in which field you want to work and also your skills. Around 50% of the students do internships or some sort of projects over there.
Infrastructure: Facilities available in classrooms and library are awesome. Classrooms are centrally air-conditioned and equipped with Wi-Fi facility and charging points. Facilities in the hostel are not that fascinating, but they are not that bad. The mess food is average and sometimes very nice. Rooms are old and very small, but at the same time, hostels provide you with all the sports facilities, common rooms, reading rooms, music room, dance room and a TV room. The canteen food is good and inexpensive. Medi...
Placements: Over 90% of students from the electrical department were offered placements in various companies. The average salary package offered was around 8 LPA. The highest salary package offered was maybe around 1.5 crores, and I am not sure, but it could have been around 2 crores also.
Infrastructure: Wi-Fi facility is available throughout the campus. It is completely free, and a huge amount of internet can also be used. The campus is exceptionally good, and classrooms are huge and really provide you with a feeling that...
Placements: More than 80% of students got placed with a decent package. Top recruiting companies include intel and Samsung among many others. Also consulting companies like Goldman Sachs and other big names like Amazon arrive for placement. People in my course can opt for core jobs as well as jobs in computer Science.
Infrastructure: Hi-speed Wi-Fi in campus. AC classrooms, library and computer centres. Good quality hostel with all basic facilities. Mess food is also very good and timings are in perfect coordination with o...
Placements: Almost 80% of students get placed every year. The highest packages went up to 2 crores per annum, and the average salary package is around 8 LPA. Students get placed in almost every field like core, consultancies, management, finance and even R&D. Although students of our college are mostly research-oriented, and students had internships during their courses. All of these matters are handled by the training and placements cell, and it guides the students with the possibilities in the future.
Infrastructure: The ...
Placements: For the last 3-4 years, the average salary package offered was around 12 LPA to 13 LPA. Last year, the highest package offered for computer science students was 36 LPA. The salary offered for an electrical student was 14 LPA. Many companies like TATA, Birla, Reliance, Adani, and multinational companies like Google, Microsoft, Amazon, etc., visit the college and conduct interviews before the written exam and then select the students.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure of the college is very good and spread across almost 2-2.3 acres. There are many old buildings in the college premises that are modified with the modern structure. Almost all the departments are facilitated with air-conditioners. Toilets are very good. The whole campus is enabled with Wi-Fi facility, and they provide Google fibre, which gives us a very high-speed internet, with almost 3-4 Mbps. A gym and sports ground for cricket and football are available in the college, and ...
Placements: Almost 90% of the final year students get placed. The package range from 15 lac per year to 2 crores. It is one of the best engineering colleges in terms of placement. Many companies like Google, Microsoft, Amazon come for campus placements. It is also a great place for start ups.
Infrastructure: IIT DELHI is huge, more than 300 acres. It has fully functional classrooms and auditorium. Lab are equipped with state of art equipments. Hostels are not that great but they are adequate. Sports facilities both indoor a...
Placements: On an average the placement figures hover around the mark of 8lpa. While there are a lot of consulting and finance companies they always lag behind in doling out better paychecks than the tech and core giants such as Microsoft,Uber, Qualcomm,etc While average placement figure is also lowered significantly because a number of students option for higher studies or other options such a IAS,etc
Infrastructure: With the LHC development nearing completion it has been a real shot in the arm for IITD's infrastructure. W...
Placements: The placements were quite good of our senior batch but not as per the general trend. They were less as compared to previous years may be because of demonetisation or other reasons. More than 60% of the students got placed. The highest salary was around 50 lacs PA, the lowest was 9 Lacs PA and the average salary being 15 lacs p.a. Several companies visited the campus like Texas Instruments, Quallcom, Goldman Sachs, Samsung South Korea, Samsung Bengaluru, Samsung Delhi, Capital One, Citibank, ITC,...
Placements: Placements for my batch were really bad, due to the political economy prevailing at the time (Trump as POTUS). However, the placements till the previous year were very good, with the highest salary offered being around 40-45 LPA for domestic jobs. The highest paying jobs were in quantitative finance and coding sectors. Lowest salary offered was about 6 LPA, with the mean and median lying around 14 LPA.
Infrastructure: Infrastructure in the campus is excellent. There is a fully stocked library, high-speed LAN in hostels, Wi-Fi across the campus. There is a hospital within the campus itself. Hockey, cricket and football grounds are well maintained, as are the basketball, lawn tennis, volleyball and badminton courts. There is also an Olympic-size swimming pool. The lecture hall complex is centrally air-conditioned, with large classrooms and state of the art display and audio systems in each room. Some of the la...
It is one of the best technological institutes of India. You will live your life there, just one word for the campus, "green" and awesome. The campus is very big and wide. The education system and the freedom of attending classes is the best. You will get ample of opportunities to evolve yourself in a wide spectra of cultural and sports activities. There are plethora of cultural activities and clubs where you can enjoy and follow your hobbies.
Placements: Almost 100% of the students got placed apart from those who opted for further studies or creating their ventures. The highest salary package offered was 1.2 crores domestic and 2 crores international. Top companies like Graviton, Amazon, Microsoft, and Google visit the campus. Around 70% of the students got internships in companies like Adobe, BMW, etc. Software development engineer, quant analyst, etc., are the roles offered.
Infrastructure: We have 24X7 high-speed Wi-Fi up to 200 MBPS. LAN cable speed of 2 Gbp...
Placements: Almost everyone have got the placements. Core placement are not high payable but electrical students have got high package in computer Science field. Last time 1 crore was the highest package for my branch which is so fantastic. Everyone have dream that they get 1crore package.
Infrastructure: Hostle are so awesome. No problem we have to face. All facilities are available. No compromise with food, food is great. Bathroom and overall all hostel was cleaned daily. Hostel has playgrounds, net practice for cricket...
Placements: The exact percentage of people placed and packages are not disclosed as the institute does want students to enroll solely with the motive of fat placements. The highest salary package offered was probably 1.2 crores offered by Graviton for two roles, quant researcher (4 offers across CSE, MnC, and EE departments) and SDE (10 offers across CSE, MnC, and EE departments). The average salary package offered was around 20 LPA - 25 LPA. Only a few students get very high packages. Top recruiters of our...
Placements: IIT Delhi is one of the best institute for on campus placements. Every year, above 90% of the students get placed during placement drive. Over 1500 offers from 250+ companies were received by students this year. Over 60 students got hefty packages above 1 crore. Microsoft and Google are the top recruiters in recent years. Most of the students got placed in IT sector.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure of campus is quite old still adorable. All the classrooms and hostels are equipped with Wi-Fi. All labs also con...
Placements: 100 percent students in Electrical Engineering were placed. Accenture, Google and Amazon are top recruiting companies. Top roles offered are Data Scientist, Quantitative Analyst, Software Engineering, ML Engineer. The highest Package-1.2 Crore pa the lowest Package-18 Lacs pa Avg Package- 30 Lacs pa 80 percent students got internship in Uber and other companies.
Infrastructure: Wi-Fi is awesome giving even upto 500 MBPS net speed. Other Labs including Electrical Lab, Chemical Lab, Mechanical Lab, Auto CAD Lab, e...
Placements: Google, Microsoft, Graviton, MasterCard, Ola, TCS, Boston Consulting Group, Larsen and Turbo, Facebook, Goldman Sachs, Flipkart are the top recruiting companies. Most of the companies go for CS students and offer them high packages.
Infrastructure: The facilities are top class, and the infrastructure is good. The quality of food is also best. The medical and sports facilities are excellent. The Wi-Fi facility is also good, and the classrooms and library are also best with all sorts of provisions for students.
Placements: I passed in 2021 in this college. Our college has many batches. I joined the college in 2018, and I will pass out in 2021. Electrical companies visit our to recruit students from our course. In our course, about 70% of students got an internship.
Infrastructure: Our college provides more facilities in our course like Wi-Fi, labs, huge classrooms, and a library. The quality of the food served in the hostel is good. The canteen, sports and games facilities are also available. Medical support is available 24x7 in t...
Placements: About 80% of students passed my course. The highest package that was offered in 2020 was about 1.4 crore, the average package was about 18 LPA and the lowest package was about 4 LPA. Top recruiting companies for our course include Intel, Samsung, Google, Microsoft, etc.
Infrastructure: The facilities and the infrastructure available for the electrical department are too good. Labs are clean and with all equipment needed for various experiments. Hostels are too clean with a beautiful garden at the back of them. T...
The reviewer's details of the following reviews have not been verified yet.
Placements: The average package of IIT Delhi is amazing and many companies visited for placements. COmpanies such as Adobe, Microsoft, Google, Tata, HCL, Samsung, Lenovo, Micromax, etc., visit for recruitment. The average package offered is Rs 17 lacs.
Infrastructure: IIT Delhi has a big library and classrooms are clean and fresh. The labs of this college have all the facilities. This college has a sports ground and the mess and canteen food is awesome. The food quality is very good and every month there are sports events.
News & Updates
- Chat with our counsellor
- Get your personalised list of colleges & exams matching your preferences
You may be interested in reviews on
- Jamia Millia Islamia [JMI]
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- IIT Roorkee - Indian Institute of Technology
- IIT Kharagpur - Indian Institute of Technology
- IIT Kanpur - Indian Institute of Technology
- IIT Bombay - Indian Institute of Technology
- Indian Institute of Science
- Division of Mechanical Sciences, Indian Institute of Science
- Hindu College, University of Delhi