Average rating of this university
- B.E. / B.Tech
- B.Com (Hons)
- After 10th Diploma
- UG Diploma
- B.A. LL.B.
- BBA LL.B.
- Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma.) Integral University - IUL
- B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering Integral University - IUL
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA) Integral University - IUL
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) Integral University - IUL
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Integral University - IUL
- B.Tech. in Biotechnology Integral University - IUL
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.) Integral University - IUL
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Agriculture Integral University - IUL
- B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering Integral University - IUL
- B.Tech. in Civil Engineering Integral University - IUL
- BBA in Financial Services Integral University - IUL
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Integral University - IUL
- B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering Integral University - IUL
- B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering (Cloud Technology and Information Security) in association with I Nurture Integral University - IUL
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Integral University - IUL
- B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering Integral University - IUL
- Diploma in Engineering Integral University - IUL
- Diploma in Civil Engineering Integral University - IUL
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Industrial Chemistry Integral University - IUL
- Bachelor of Architecture Integral University - IUL
- M.Tech. in Biotechnology Integral University - IUL
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Biotechnology Integral University - IUL
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Integral University - IUL
- Bachelor in Radio Imaging Technology (BRIT) Integral University - IUL
- Diploma in Architecture Engineering Integral University - IUL
- B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science) Integral University - IUL
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) Integral University - IUL
- Master of Science (Microbiology) Integral University - IUL
- BBA LL.B. Integral University - IUL
- BBA in Business Analytics in association with IBM Integral University - IUL
- M.A. in English Integral University - IUL
- M.A. in Political Science Integral University - IUL
- B.Tech. in Civil Engineering (Lateral Entry) Integral University - IUL
- B.Tech. in Food Technology Integral University - IUL
- Bachelor in Radio Imaging Technology (Lateral Entry) Integral University - IUL
- B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, Statistics) Integral University - IUL
- B.Sc. in Nursing (Basic) Integral University - IUL
- Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering Integral University - IUL
- Master of Science.(Physics) (Electronics) Integral University - IUL
- B.Com. (Hons.) in International Accounting & Finance in association with ACCA Integral University - IUL
- Diploma in Operation Theatre Technician Integral University - IUL
- Master of Science (Mathematics) Integral University - IUL
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.) Integral University - IUL
- M.Sc. in Medical Biochemistry (Lateral Entry) Integral University - IUL
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Integral University - IUL
- B.Tech. in Agricultural Engineering Integral University - IUL
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Lateral Entry) Integral University - IUL
- Integrated M.Com. Integral University - IUL
- B.A. LL.B. Integral University - IUL
- BBA in Supply Chain Management in association with Safeducate Integral University - IUL
- M.Tech. in Bioinformatics Integral University - IUL
Placements: Students become eligible for placements after 3rd year. After 3rd year there sent to companies for their internship where they are awarded the stipend at the end of day. The rate of placement is very low that is getting a chance to be placed is very low you have to work hard for that placement. Every year nearly 35 to 40% students are placed. The highest package it is nearly 35 Lacs per annum and the lowest package is about 2 Lacs per annum. The rate of internship is too low early about 10% mean...
Placements: I am currently pursuing B.Sc. From our seniors, I got to know that about 60% of the students got placements, and sometimes no one gets placed. Placements depend on marks, but sometimes it also depends on the company coming to hire. Minimum marks scored by students must be nearly 85% and above.
Infrastructure: Infrastructure and buildings are well-appreciated by each visitor as they are most attractive. Each faculty member has their own Wi-Fi, and classrooms are big and airy. There is a library which is even good...
Placements: About 80% of the students from our course got placed. The highest salary package offered was 12 LPA, and the average salary package offered was 3 LPA. The lowest salary package offered was 1.8 LPA. TCS, HCL, Byju's and many more visit here for placements. Many of our seniors are doing internships in many well-known companies like HCL, Unacademy, TCS, Food Technology, etc.
Infrastructure: There are many facilities like Wi-Fi, labs, a separate library for every department and also an elevator. There are indicating...
Placements: Approximately 75 percent students are placed in my course. Top recruiting companies are google, wipro, infosys,. Almost 60 percent get internship.
Infrastructure: Infrastructure is well built. Fully AC, Wi-Fi campus. Library with more than 1000 books. Hostels are well built with best quality mess service. Medical care and sports facilities are provided. .
Placements: Around 70% of the students were placed in our course. The highest salary offered was Rs.20,000 per month, and the lowest salary offered was Rs. 15,000 per month. The average salary offered was Rs. 10,000 per month. Top recruiting companies are of accounts & finance executives. Almost 75% of the students got internships from our course. Top role offered is as a process executive data.
Infrastructure: Every facility is available in our college. There are around 3-4 departments available in our college and Wi-Fi is...
Placements: The placement here is average so. You have to prepare well for companies like TCS, Wipro and Infosys. Advertisements or the college website always mislead me as before I joined this college. I checked some 100 colleges, and all of them have the same recruiters list. Infosys hires about 3,000-4,000 students every year, and that is the highest in India. But it hires there many students from just 2-3 state colleges. Hence, it will take time for Integral to even eligible for that company to visit In...
Placements: Top recruiting companies of our college are Tata Consultancy Services, Infosys, Accenture, Nagarro, Byju's, etc. The highest salary package offered is 11 LPA, the average salary package offered is 3.5 LPA, and the lowest salary package offered is 1.5 LPA. Roles offered are software engineer, juniors software engineer and sales executives. Almost 80 to 90% of the students got placed, and 20% of the students got internships.
Infrastructure: Infrastructure is quite good. Labs and extracurricular activities are good...
Placements: There are only 1-2 companies that visited for campus placement the average package that was offered was 2-3 LPA for CSE the opportunities were much less for the core branches if you are coming her for placements then I think you should think twice about it.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure is quite good, all the labs are well-equipped and the central as well as the departmental libraries have good amount of books. The central library has good Wi-Fi speed too, hostels are neat and clean with good Wi-Fi speed an...
Placements: Around 250 students are set to be placed in this relevant field. 2.5 LPA is the maximum package offered by the company. 20 relevant companies are coming for our degree. A maximum of 50 students are getting direct placements in Safexpress Logistics company. HR is the highest post offered in this degree.
Infrastructure: Our campus has AC classrooms and hostel rooms. The department has a library, and it is the main attraction for students. The university also provides better placements. The faculty are good and very supportive. The hostel is very well maintained, especially the staff and warden are good. The food provided in the mess is like home food, and good in taste. Medical help is provided immediately. The campus has a hospital, and free treatment is provided for students. There is a very big ground on the...
Placements: There are only 12 students in the BBA-SCM course. It is the first batch of BBA-SCM in the college. Top recruiting companies are Amazon, Safexpress, etc. The top role is the manager of the company. The highest package is 10 Lakh maybe whereas the lowest package is 1 Lakh.
Infrastructure: Department has a Wi-Fi connection. There are smart classes. Library is good and there are many books that are available. Quality of food is not good in the canteen. Good medical facility. Every year sports fest is organized for ...
Placements: None of the students got placed on campus. The highest salary offered is around Rs. 25,000 to 30,000 per month, the lowest salary is around Rs. 6,000 to 8,000 per month, and the average salary offered is around Rs. 15,000 to 18,000 per month. More than 50% of the students got internships.
Infrastructure: Everything is arranged properly. Wi-Fi is available in the whole department. All the labs are properly arranged. Classrooms are good, but they are a bit dirty. The library is great. The quality of the hostel and...
Placements: Nothing special. No true efforts made to get the students placed, HOWEVER, this was severely impacted due to the pandemic and lockdown. Regular interviews and offers are presented to the students. Recruiting companies included customer service companies such as Wipro, educational sales services such as Byjus etc.
Infrastructure: The building for commerce and management is a bit outdated. It rapidly needs and update. It's not as bad as a government school per se but it's nowhere near as good (in terms of infrast...
Placements: The placements offered are just average. About 50% get placed after their graduation. Usually, startups come for recruitment instead of big companies. The average salary offered is also low and not satisfactory. However, the placement cell aims to get maximum students placed by their constant efforts.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure is great with greenery all around the campus. Large grounds are maintained for outdoor sports and training is also provided to interested students. Classrooms are also large and s...
Placements: *Around 80%students were placed *the highest package was 20 Lacs, average was 15 Lacs and the lowest was 10 Lacs. *Top companies that came up with the offer were Nescafe, Tata sky, Indian oil, ICICI bank. *Around 80%of students got internship in companies like, Schlorshipbook, Nescafe, Tata sky etc. *Top roles offered are Bank PO, Manager, Finance manager, HoD.
Infrastructure: *Perfect infrastructure facilitates with extremely satisfied knowledge, library which provide all the books that one can demand for. *La...
Placements: Placement are very good here. Very good companies came here for placements. Students also get places from abroad for higher studies from scholarship. Students also places abroad for jobs. My university has a seperate department for career planning and development for students.
Infrastructure: Very good infrastructure. Wi-Fi is available, library is available. Almost all required books are available in library. University has its own tertiary care hospital. Lab facility is very good. , Almost all equipment are a...
Placements: Diploma in our college provides the best placements. From our batch, about 95% of the students got placements with a salary of up to Rs. 50,000 per month. The study pattern is very systematic, organised and is brilliant.
Infrastructure: The hostel here provides the best and nutritional food. They serve chicken and eggs 2 times a week, and they serve tea 2 times a day. Washrooms are well maintained and hygienic, and the hostel has 24 hours of electricity and water supply. It has a playground for badminton, volley...
Placements: Placements are quite good here as nearly about 62% of the students get placed in reputed companies like TCS, Wipro, KPMG, etc. Various seminars and on-campus drives are conducted. Pre-placement training is conducted to provide proper guidance and to prepare students to get placed.
Infrastructure: Our entire campus is enabled with a Wi-Fi facility. There are many smart classrooms, huge computer labs and libraries. Overall, there is good infrastructure. Our university has hostel facility, which is also highly equi...
Placements: 90% of students got placed in my course. The highest package offered is 22 LPA, the lowest package is 4 LPA, and the average package is 10 LPA. TCS is the top recruiting company in our course. 60% of students got internships in our course in companies like TCS, Wipro and Capgemini.
Infrastructure: The facilities like Wi-Fi and library are awesome. The infrastructure of the building and labs is awesome and up to date. The quality of food provided in our mess is clean and hygienic. Our hostel is clean and hygienic...
Placements: Placements were not very good in agricultural engineering branch. However, many students did their internships in good companies like New Holland, Escorts India Pvt Ltd, etc. So, they had a better chance to get placed in these companies. In agricultural engineering, there are 4 main branches, i.e., soil water conservation, irrigation engineering, farm machinery and power engineering and food processing and dairy engineering.
Infrastructure: Facilities are well and good here. The infrastructure is awesome like ho...
Placements: About 70% of the students got placed in our course. The highest salary package offered was approximately 10 LPA, and the lowest salary package offered was 4 LPA. The average salary package offered was 8 LPA. Apollo Hospital, Lovey Shubh Hospital, and Era are some of the renowned private hospital recruiters. Approximately 90% of the students get internships in hospitals and rehabilitation centers.
Infrastructure: The entire campus is Wi-Fi enabled. Labs are well organised, and they have all instruments required. ...
News & Updates
- Chat with our counsellor
- Get your personalised list of colleges & exams matching your preferences
You may be interested in reviews on
- JNTUH - Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
- NIMS Institute of Medical and Allied Sciences, NIMS University
- Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University
- Bharati Vidyapeeth
- PAU - Punjab Agricultural University
- Shri Ramswaroop Memorial College of Engineering and Management
- G.C.R.G. Group of Institutions
- Acharya B M Reddy College of Pharmacy
- University of Lucknow