Average rating of this university
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) NIT Hamirpur - National Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering NIT Hamirpur - National Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering NIT Hamirpur - National Institute of Technology
- Integrated B.Tech. + M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering NIT Hamirpur - National Institute of Technology
- Integrated B.Tech.+ M.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering NIT Hamirpur - National Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering NIT Hamirpur - National Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Civil Engineering NIT Hamirpur - National Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering NIT Hamirpur - National Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering NIT Hamirpur - National Institute of Technology
- M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering (Thermal) NIT Hamirpur - National Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Mathematics and Computing National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur
- M.Sc. in Mathematics and Computing NIT Hamirpur - National Institute of Technology
- M.Tech. in Electrical Engineering (Power System) NIT Hamirpur - National Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Materials Science and Engineering NIT Hamirpur - National Institute of Technology
- M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur
- M.Tech. in Electrical Engineering (Condition Monitoring of Power Apparatus) NIT Hamirpur - National Institute of Technology
- M.Tech. in Civil Engineering (Water Resources) NIT Hamirpur - National Institute of Technology
Placements: The percentage of the placement of the Architecture students from NIT Hamirpur is not good. Only 10% of students were placed in the year 2019. The highest package in the B.Arch course from NIT Hamirpur is 6 Lacs and the average package is 2.5 Lacs.
Infrastructure: NIT Hamirpur is the 2nd most beautiful college in India. Hence the infrastructure of the college is very good. Wi-Fi is available in the whole college but it will disconnect when you move from one place to another in the college. Food in the hostels is...
Placements: NITs are recognised and reputed technical institutes of India. If you are coming here merely for placements, then you sold probably reconsider. During our graduation year, only 4 companies let architecture students sit for placements, and one of them was a CS E Core, so nobody from architecture got into that. Another 3 were Larsen & Toubro for ECC which offered a salary package of approximately more than 6 LPA, Godrej offered a salary package of approximately 5 LPA, and Byju's offered a salary p...
Placements: PLACEMENT - ARCHITECTURE - First of all Architecture is never a course for higher packages and all. Still as the statistics goes- Batch 2011-16 Incampus placement- 2 students Company- Godrej Package offered- 8lpa Outcampus - all other (100%) Avg package - 3.6lpa Every year almost all the students gets placed by in or outcampus selections though incampus selection is very low. NITH architecture aluminies are currently working in companies like Godrej, LnT, and many more companies in India and a...
Placements: The placements are good enough to get a good startup earning. If one is smart enough, then he/she may get the above average placement. The salary package depends upon one's hard work and talent. There are many good and reputed companies in which the students get placed.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure is very nice. The beauty here is awesome. The landscape is very nice. The campus is well-designed and beautiful enough. The buildings are efficient and serving the purpose for which they are built. All kinds of ...
Placements: The placement opportunities for CSE and ECE students are good. Only a few companies visit for architecture students. However, it is easy to find a job for yourself in architecture outside the campus. In architecture department, only 3-4 people are placed on the campus annually. They are placed in multinational companies like Taj, L&T, etc. Some students have also open up a start-up and have been successfully running it.
Infrastructure: It is rated as the second most beautiful campus in India. It has all the faci...
Placements: Placements of our college are the best. Around 80 percent of students are placed. Companies like Larsen and Turbo, Hero, Ramboll and Infosys visit our college. A package of average 6 LPA is offered to our seniors. Roles like that of a junior engineer trainee and relationship executive are offered.
Infrastructure: NIT Hamirpur is situated in a beautiful location and the campus size is large. Hostel rooms are available for almost all students with a lift in every building. T...
Placements: As I am an architecture student, we don't usually get in campus placements. We have to work really hard for getting a job. But the college is concerned about B.Tech students and provides good placements for B.Tech students. The companies which came to the campus during our placement season were Infosys, Indian navy, Indian army, Paytm, Jaypee, L&T (mumbai and delhi branch) and many more. To be exact, I guess there were around 25-26 companies which came for recruitment. Electronics and computer ...
Placements: Around 60% of students are placed. As students are architecture they try to do masters so the maximum of students opt for masters and that's the reason why students have low percent in placements. The highest salary package offered is 1.51 crores. Godrej, Asian Paints, etc., are the top recruiting companies. Around 70% of students get internships. The roles offered are architect, interior design, landscape design, etc.
Infrastructure: Classrooms are the best. It has the best drawing tables and has a workshop and...
Placements: Training opportunity for Architecture students is very good. Internship opportunities provided are very good. Students can join any firm to improve their skills. Placements are not good but you may get opportunities in the future.
Infrastructure: It is a beautiful college with the best infrastructure. Audio-Video classrooms are there for theoretical study and studios for sheet work. Library is the best with all sorts of books.
The reviewer's details of the following reviews have not been verified yet.
Placements: Placements in our college are very poor. Companies generally do not take much interest to visit our campus as the college is located in the remote area. Exposure to real-life experience is not sufficient. Placement rate is 2-3% in architecture branch. Salary offered is not satisfactory. For architecture, only 2 companies visit, i.e., Godrej and L&T visited our campus for placements, but they hire only 1 or 2 students.
Infrastructure: The college has a beautiful infrastructure. There are enough classrooms, labora...
News & Updates
- Chat with our counsellor
- Get your personalised list of colleges & exams matching your preferences
You may be interested in reviews on
- Himachal Pradesh University
- Government College, Dharamshala
- CUHP - Central University of Himachal Pradesh
- SPA Vijayawada - School of Planning and Architecture
- HPU Business School, Himachal Pradesh University
- NIT Jalandhar - Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology
- NIT Raipur - National Institute of Technology
- HP Institute of Management Studies (HPIMS Shimla)
- Alakh Prakash Goyal Shimla University
- NIT Patna National Institute of Technology