International business management has gained importance across the globe and today, companies are looking for candidates with the right skills to handle global challenges. Thus, to meet the market needs and gain international exposure, professionals need to take up related courses like the Executive Programme in Global Business Management to extend their business understanding and fulfill professional aspirations.
The candidates with business management skills can grab better career opportunities in both domestic and overseas companies.
Why should you consider taking the Executive Program in Global Business Management?
Below are some of the popular reasons why professionals must go for a global business management course:
- To gain a well-defined global perspective
- To grow and take strategic decisions in complex business environments
- To be compatible with international markets standards
- To advance academic expertise
- To gain hands-on corporate experience by exercising real-life applications
- To nurture key management skills like leadership, strategic thinking, delegation, presentations, and reporting
If you are a working professional and want to pursue a professional course, you can go for the Executive Programme in Global Business Management (EPGBM), which is offered by IIM Calcutta.
EPGBM is a 1-year intensive learning program with renowned international faculty. This course is intended for working professionals to overcome the challenges faced in today’s global business environment. Taking this course will also help professionals to become proficient with basic business management skills.
- Must be at least a graduate with UGC/AICTE recognized degree with a minimum 50% of aggregate marks
- Candidate must be working professionals or self-employed (minimum 2 years of working experience after graduation)
The program offers in-depth knowledge of business management and it includes modules like:
- Operations Management
- Behavioral Science
- Strategic Management
- Ethics and communication
Key Highlights of the Course:
- Duration – 1 year
- Assessment – Written test exam, assignments, project, and online exam
- Certificate – A recognized certification from IIM Calcutta
- Additional Benefits – IIMC Alumni membership
What Skills Will I Acquire by Pursuing Executive Global Business Management?
- Gain an understanding of global business management practices
- Learn the basics of business management
- Sharpen your leadership skills
- Learn how to plan competitive strategies and implement the business objectives
- Master the art of applying various global marketing and branding concepts
Other Trending Global Business Management Courses to Consider:
- Stanford Graduate School of Business – Global Management Immersion Experience (GMIX)
- Harvard Business School
- Kellogg School of Management at Northwest University
Career Prospects and Jobs opportunities for Global Business Management Candidates
- General Manager – Business Development
- Business Manager
- Business Analyst
- Vice President – Business Development
- Executive – Business Development
- Deputy General Manager – IT/Retail Technologies
- Analyst – Business Development & Operations
Top Recruiters Hiring Global Business Management Professionals
- IBM Global Services
- SAP Services
All the Best!
Download this article as PDF to read offlineDownload as PDF