If you are looking out for affiliate marketing websites, find the 10 most popular in 2023 along with each of their top features.
Worldwide, the total eCommerce market to cross $5.55 trillion in 2023 and grow significantly more in the coming years (Shopify).
As eCommerce sites are growing exponentially, they provide ample opportunities for brands and affiliate marketers. Especially for smaller businesses, affiliate marketers can improve brand reach alongside different types of digital marketing.
And, as there is no shortage of affiliate marketing websites currently, it can confuse content creators, affiliates, and brands to choose the right platform.
Today, this blog will cover the top 10 affiliate marketing websites to help both marketers and brands in 2023. But before you dive into this list, it is recommended you check out our guide to affiliate marketing.
Table of Content
- Shopify Affiliate Program
- CJ Affiliate
- eBay Partner Network
- Rakuten Advertising
- Amazon Associates
- Flipkart Affiliate Program
Shopify Affiliate Program
This is one of the top affiliate programmes that is worth mentioning. It is free to join, and you can easily earn commissions based on every new referral on Shopify merchant.
As a Shopify affiliate, you can make money through blog posts, video tutorials, or unboxing on YouTube (refer to YouTube marketing), webinars and more by using affiliate links.
Also, check out some proven blog ideas to get started!
Shopify has many features that are advantageous over other platforms.
- It is not just for eCommerce sites. Large to small businesses with physical stores often use the Shopify Point of Sale app.
- Its commission rate can go up to 200% of the customer’s first bill
- It can be easily integrated with Google Ads or Facebook Ads
- Retailers can easily create eStores that are SEO-friendly
It is among the oldest affiliate networks in the world. Like Shopify, you will need an established website to join for free.
If you were not aware, Dell India recently migrated their affiliate programme to CJ. With this integration in 2021, Dell India consumers grew from 1.2 times in Q1 2021 to 2.9 times in Q3 2021.
Features of CJ Affiliate
- It allows omnichannel integrations for advertisers and businesses
- It has customisable commission structures based on partner or promotional property
- For publishers, CJ offers its Deep Link Generator tool to create tracking links from a brand’s website
- If you use social media marketing as a content creator and have a good number of followers, you can leverage this data on your CJ profile to enjoy more business partnerships.
- As a content creator, you can even join its very own Content Creation certification to showcase your social proof when you desire to work with top brands
Related: Free content marketing courses
eBay Partner Network
Under this affiliate program, you earn a commission based on the product categories on the eBay site. Affiliates earn between 1% to 6% of the item’s price.
Here are some of its features
- Under the cookie system, anyone who clicks on your affiliate link can make any qualified purchase, not necessarily the item you have linked to. You will still earn a commission for that.
- It is a diverse platform to use affiliate links for various product categories. This gives more options for affiliate marketers. They can create and publish content for a multitude of products to promote.
- It offers two valuable solutions, including Smart Links and Smart Placements. With Smart Links, you can make any link you share on your socials or blog as an affiliate link. Likewise, with Smart Placements, it is easy to customise banners based on the type of content you publish.
Rakuten advertising has established its presence as an affiliate and performance marketing giant in the last two decades.
Let’s have a look at its best features and advantages.
- It is a global network of more than 150,000 active publishers with plenty of cross-border marketing options.
- As far as its commission structure is concerned, it follows a multi-tiered model along with dynamic and coupon-based commissions. You can get money for the beginning, middle, and end of the customer journey map you use to generate sales on Rakuten.
- In the dynamic model, advertisers can let publishers know which links are most important and pay the publishers more than the usual rate when customers use those specified links.
- It has dedicated customer support for affiliate marketers, as their knowledge base can confuse first-time users.
This is one of the best affiliate marketing websites that has a growing database of products that fit into various niche markets. Not only that, but it is equally recognised as one of the top eCommerce and affiliate marketplaces in over 190 countries. This is for you if you know how to run Facebook Ads or write SEO-friendly blogs.
Do check the SEO guidelines for beginners if you are new to search engine optimization.
Features of ClickBank
- Affiliate marketers can connect directly with business owners on the platform. But, they also need to be aware of choosing the right merchants.
- Affiliates can choose to get paid through two payment models. One is Revenue Sharing (RevShare), where a percentage comes for each total sale or upsell. The other is Cost Per Action (CPA), where the affiliate can promote a specific service for the seller in exchange for a flat price.
You can’t go wrong with the Amazon Associates Program. While this affiliate marketing website is entirely free to join, you will still need to pass their qualifying requirements to use Amazon’s affiliate links.
Here are some features of the Amazon Associates Program that you should know.
- Amazon associates get paid within 24 hours of purchase
- Amazon is a widely recognised eCommerce store, so there are more customers on this site than others mentioned on this list.
Flipkart Affiliate Program
Flipkart is another choice for affiliate marketers in India. Like other platforms mentioned today, various product categories have different commission rates. They are also transparent.
Check out the features of the Flipkart Affiliate Program.
- It offers a wide range of tools. For instance, you can choose different links – text links, button links, customisable banners, etc. It also offers HTML codes without you having to code yourself. Along with that, you can make it easy for your blog readers or video viewers to use the search widget of Flipkart without any hassle.
- If you have multiple sites, there is no restriction on using Flipkart affiliate links.
- Like most other affiliate programmes and sites, you earn a commission after selling the product you linked to.
A subsidiary of Adways VC India Pvt. Ltd, it is India’s first global affiliate marketing network that also operates in the UAE, UK, USA and Singapore.
Here are some of the features of vCommission.
- It pays publishers after every 30 days.
- There are absolutely no requirements to join the program except for your validity as an Indian citizen and income. It is also free to join.
ShopClues Affiliate Program
ShopClues is another option for affiliate marketers. The affiliates get paid on a commission basis for each sale on the native website.
Here are some features.
- You can monitor results in real-time with its dashboard, where you can check all clicks that are generated from your links you provide.
- Payment is provided every month. But you have to earn a minimum of INR 5000, below which the amount will be rolled off for the next month.
- If there are any product discounts that you wish to inform your viewers/readers of, the team will mail you beforehand.
This UK-based company offers a global reach. The official website says it delivers over $1 billion in sales annually. Big names such as Paytm and Samsung use it for affiliate marketing.
Check out some of its features.
- It has an advanced Partnership platform that offers marketing automation, allowing you to reach the right audiences at the right time.
- You can partner with premium brands and reach wider as an affiliate marketer. It also becomes easier for brands to find newer audiences in different countries.
- The payment schedule is different for different countries. For India, there are no specified dates, meaning, affiliate marketers here can get monthly payments.
So these were some of the most popular affiliate marketing websites in 2023. Some noteworthy mentions are GoDaddy Affiliate Program, Leadpages Partner Program, and JotForm Affiliate Program, among others.
Also, explore free digital marketing courses.
Download this article as PDF to read offlineDownload as PDF