4 years (Full Time)
International Students Admission Website
Type of University
Year of establishment
Official Career Service Website
|Go to website...|
- Just as computing technology has become an integral part of many aspects of the lives, the need to secure the operation of that technology has become critical.
- The importance of secure computational operations has had significant impacts in social, commercial, financial, industrial, and political realms, and will continue to grow as the right to privacy is tested.
- The students in this program will benefit from a curriculum aligned with the latest national guidelines, adaptable to meet the evolving demands of industry and research.
- Cybersecurity is a nascent academic affair, although it has been in existence for nearly as long as computers.
- Thus, any cybersecurity curriculum should be founded in basic principles: that the computers, including data, software, systems, and networks, as well as the people and organizations using the machines, are kept secure and operational.
- The courses comprising the major are foundational, with the concentrations offering breadth and expertise in a given aspect of cybersecurity.
|Tuition & fees||INR 37,51,277|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 13,85,112|
|Orientation Fees||INR 22,863|
|Student Activity Fee||INR 15,797|
|Technology Fee||INR 37,413|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 USD = INR 83.14|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 20ᵗʰ October 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 70/120
Marks - 50/90
Marks - 6/9
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Submit One letter of recommendation
- Submit one of the essay topics requested in the application.
Step 2: Additional documents required
- Official Transcripts
- Supporting financial documentation (ie. bank statements on bank letterhead, letter of employment/salary, etc.).
- International Student Supplement
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
- Tuition fees should be paid in installments.
Step 5: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.