- The University of Mount Union’s minor in business administration allows students to explore a number of fields, including management, marketing, accounting, economics, and finance.
- A minor in business administration will gain hands-on experience through classwork and various internship opportunities. Students will be able to participate in service-learning opportunities, study abroad experiences, and much more.
- Students will be able to take the knowledge they gain from the courses and apply it to everyday life and future careers.
|Tuition & fees||INR 28,19,960|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 9,28,928|
|Technology Fee||INR 33,176|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 USD = INR 82.94|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 13ᵗʰ September 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 79/120
Marks - 590/1600
Marks - 21/36
Marks - 55/90
Marks - 6.5/9
|English Proficiency Waiver|
Marks - 100/160
|Other eligibility criteria|
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Letters of recommendation (optional)
Step 2: Additional documents required
- Secondary school transcripts
- University coursework (if applicable)
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Personal essay (optional)
- Acopy of Passport
Step 3: Start your online application
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.