- The BS in Mechanical Engineering degree at the University of Mount Union is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET.
- Students ill develop the critical thinking skills to solve complex problems, understand how things work in the world, and create the next technology innovations to help society.
- The mission of the mechanical engineering program is to provide a comprehensive, rigorous, hands-on engineering education in a quality and conducive learning environment; providing students with the skills and competencies necessary for employment or career advancement as electrical engineers.
- Graduates will be able to lead fulfilling professional lives by integrating their Mechanical Engineering expertise with business and communication skills.
- Graduates will be able to engage in responsible citizenship through dynamic roles in their local, national, and/or international communities.
|Tuition & fees||INR 28,19,960|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 9,28,928|
|Technology Fee||INR 33,176|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 USD = INR 82.94|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 13ᵗʰ September 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 79/120
Marks - 590/1600
Marks - 21/36
Marks - 55/90
Marks - 6.5/9
|English Proficiency Waiver|
Marks - 100/160
|Other eligibility criteria|
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Letters of recommendation (optional)
Step 2: Additional documents required
- Secondary school transcripts
- University coursework (if applicable)
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Personal essay (optional)
- Acopy of Passport
Step 3: Start your online application
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.