3 years (Full Time)
International Students Admission Website
Type of University
Year of establishment
Official Career Service Website
|Go to website...|
- Students in the advanced diploma Business Administration – Supply Chain and Operations Management program will be prepared to perform marketing forecasting, demand management, production planning and other functions, in careers that include logistics, transportation, warehousing, exporting, planning and forecasting.
- The supply chain and operations management courses in this program will allow graduates to demonstrate knowledge, skills and abilities related to both business in general, and supply chain jobs in particular.
- The graduate demonstrates the ability to:
Examine the connections between strategic objectives, stakeholder expectations, and supply chain functions, processes and roles, to support decision-making, problem-solving and coordination of tasks.
Determine the value added and financial implications of supply chain decisions on overall business profitability, efficiency and stakeholder satisfaction.
|Tuition & fees||INR 10,95,027|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 6,47,119|
|Books and Supplies||INR 66,143|
|Incidental Fee||INR 1,20,260|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 60.13|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 29ᵗʰ May 2023
Marks - 80/120
Marks - 54/90
Marks - 6/9
Marks - 105/160
|Other eligibility criteria|
If the Offer of Admission is conditional, make sure applicant submits all the documents specified in his/her offer letter by the deadline date. Offers will be revoked if the required documents are not received. Conditional Acceptance through EAP Program not available for India applicants
Step 1: Additional documents required
- Notarized marks sheets and certificates of secondary (10th) and senior secondary (+2) school
- Transcripts should be evaluated through ICAS, WES or CES
- Provide proof of English proficiency
- Applicants are required to submit complete application questionnaire and portfolio (Advanced Diploma in Graphic Design)
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application fees for this course
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.