2 years (Full Time)
International Students Admission Website
Type of University
Year of establishment
Official Career Service Website
|Go to website...|
- Students will generate knowledge and contribute to the future.
- Inspired by top-notch professors from diverse disciplines, as well as scientists from governmental and non-governmental organizations, students will help forge new approaches to key environmental challenges.
- Study in world-class research centres and institutes, built on superior funding and state-of-the-art research equipment that support you in your investigation.
- Prepare for advanced academic training and for employment with governments, NGOs, or private industry.
- Benefit from strong funding, scholarship opportunities and teaching assistantships.
- University Rankings
- US News & World Report 2023
|Tuition & fees||INR 12,87,746|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 4,90,640|
|Ancillary Fees||INR 24,839|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 61.33|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 18ᵗʰ May 2023
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 93/120
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
If the applicant has completed two or more years of post-secondary education at a university where the primary language of instruction is English, the School of Graduate Studies is prepared to consider alternate proof of English language proficiency
Submit required documents through the appropriate Upload Forms available on your MyTrent portal. Documents received this way will be considered unofficial and may be used for conditional offers only. Official documents will be required if you receive an offer and decide to enroll at Trent University.
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Required for all course-based programs and graduate diploma programs
- SOP is not required for (Master of Science in Forensic Science M.Sc.F.S.)
- Two letters of reference are required
- Resume or CV (required for course based-programs Masters programs)
Step 2: Additional documents required
- Post-secondary transcripts and graduation certificates (where applicable) of all previous undergraduate and graduate work are required authenticated by World Education Services (WES) or an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)
- Plan of Study- Required for Thesis-based courses only
- Writing Sample- Required for all programs except Applied Modelling and Quantitative Methods M.Sc./M.A., Materials Science M.Sc./Ph.D. programs, Forensic Science M.Sc.F.S., and Graduate Diploma programs
- Proof of English Language proficiency
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
- Following Payment Plan is available
- Fall- Payment by 28 September
- Winter- Payment by 28 January
- Spring- Payment by 28 May
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.