4 years (Full Time)
International Students Admission Website
Type of University
Year of establishment
Official Career Service Website
|Go to website...|
- Rider's B.A. and B.S. biology degree options cover coursework in biology, chemistry, physics and mathematics which are designed to provide knowledge and the development of technical and analytical skills needed to pursue a life of learning and practicing science
- The B.S. program consists of 62-63 credits in the major. The B.A. program consists of 52 credits in the major
- Students, especially freshmen, in this major can also benefit from support and guidance from upper-class students through the Science Learning Community (SLC).
- The SLC was established to provide academic and social support for science majors and is open to all students studying science.
- The program includes residence hall-based tutoring and mentoring programs, as well as social programming for science majors to enhance the knowledge and experience outside of the classroom.
|Tuition & fees||INR 37,51,277|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 13,85,112|
|Orientation Fees||INR 22,863|
|Student Activity Fee||INR 15,797|
|Technology Fee||INR 37,413|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 USD = INR 83.14|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 20ᵗʰ October 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 70/120
Marks - 50/90
Marks - 6/9
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Submit One letter of recommendation
- Submit one of the essay topics requested in the application.
Step 2: Additional documents required
- Official Transcripts
- Supporting financial documentation (ie. bank statements on bank letterhead, letter of employment/salary, etc.).
- International Student Supplement
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
- Tuition fees should be paid in installments.
Step 5: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.