4 years (Full Time)
International Students Admission Website
Type of University
Year of establishment
Official Career Service Website
|Go to website...|
- Students in the chemistry major will find into taking part in small classes that encourage close and frequent interaction between students and professors, helping to create a stimulating learning environment.
- Students in this major are offered abundant research opportunities both during the academic year and during the summer months
- Core chemistry classes include one year of general chemistry, one year of organic chemistry, quantitative analysis, biochemistry, physical chemistry and inorganic chemistry.
- Students must also take calculus and general physics I and II courses.
- Advanced chemistry courses include biochemistry II, medicinal chemistry, physical organic chemistry, chemical bonding, and more.
- Students must also earn four lab credits from the following courses: biochemistry I lab, biochemistry II lab, advanced organic synthesis and spectroscopy, computational chemistry lab, and physical organic chemistry.
|Tuition & fees||INR 32,65,236|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 13,94,445|
|Orientation Fees||INR 22,921|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 USD = INR 83.35|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 6ᵗʰ December 2023
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 70/120
Marks - 50/90
Marks - 6/9
Marks - 95/160
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Submit One letter of recommendation
- Submit one of the essay topics requested in the application.
Step 2: Additional documents required
- Official Transcripts
- Supporting financial documentation (ie. bank statements on bank letterhead, letter of employment/salary, etc.).
- International Student Supplement
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
- Tuition fees should be paid in installments.
Step 5: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.