- The Program study topics includes chemical kinetics, reaction dynamics, electrochemistry, surface science etc.
- In addition to their course work, all students will complete a thesis (CHEM 5960). Research on a thesis under the supervision of a member of faculty is obligatory. However, this research project may be done in an industrial or other external setting as a collaborative partnership with a faculty member within the department of chemistry.
|Tuition & fees||INR 9,09,190|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 7,07,257|
|Health & Dental plan||INR 57,942|
|Athletic and Health Fee||INR 15,657|
|Acadia Access Fee||INR 616|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 61.64|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 27ᵗʰ August 2023
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 93/120
Marks - 61/90
Marks - 6.5/9
|English Proficiency Waiver|
English proficiency requirement may be waived if English was the language of the applicant's previous degree program
There are a few programs that will offer conditional admission if the applicant is academically admissible and there is a supervisor available, but the applicant doesn't meet the minimum IELTS/TOEFL score requirement (MSc in MATH, MSc in COMP, MSc in GEOL, or MSc in CHEM). For all other programs, the English language requirement MUST be met at the time of application
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Two Letter of Reference
- Resume is required
Step 2: Additional documents required
- Official Transcripts
- Departmental Information form (only required for MSc Computer Science applicants).
- Statement of Research Interests (required for all applicants except MEd).
- Writing sample (required of applicants to the MA in English, Political Science, Social and Political Thought, Sociology and the Master in Community Development programs only) minimum of 10 pages
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
Step 5: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.