Brock University Admissions 2024: Acceptance Rate, Requirements, Application Fees & Deadlines
- C Shiksha Grade
- 2 Campuses
- Estd. 1964
What’s New at Brock University? Brock University deadline for undergraduate courses will be in Early-Feb, 2024.
According to various unofficial sources, the Brock University acceptance rate is 73%. This means that taking admission to Brock University is relatively easier compared to other universities in Canada. More than 130 programs are offered at Brock University. At the undergraduate level, Brock University offers over 70 programs. At the graduate level, more than 50 programs are offered by Brock University. To get admission to the university, international students need to meet the course requirements.
Also read: Student Guide to Canada for Indian Students
Brock University Admissions 2024 Highlights
International students can apply for Brock University admissions by using OUAC (Ontario University Application Centre) application. To complete the admission application, students have to submit the Brock University application fee. A few of Brock University admissions highlights are given below:
Masters: OUAC Portal
Bachelors: CAD 130
Masters: CAD 110-140
Brock University acceptance rate
English language tests accepted
Standardized Test Scores
International Application Deadlines
International students can check How to Apply for UG & PG Courses in Canada?
Which Brock University course are you interested in?
Brock University offers over 130 programs overall, including more than 70 undergraduate and 50 graduate programs. Check Brock University courses with tuition fees for international students from the table given below:
|Courses||Duration||Brock University Tuition Fees (1st-Year)|
|MS (5 Courses)||16 months-2 years||INR 9.73 L - 19.67 L|
|BE / BTech (6 Courses)||4 years-54 months||INR 17.31 L - 22.17 L|
|BBA (5 Courses)||2-4 years||INR 17.31 L - 19.66 L|
|MBA/PGDM (1 Course)||1 year-2 years||INR 22.28 L|
|BSc (15 Courses)||2-4 years||INR 9.09 L - 21.2 L|
|MIM (4 Courses)||1 year-7 years||INR 14.59 L - 28.75 L|
|Others UG (6 Courses)||4 years||INR 17.31 L - 21.2 L|
|BA (16 Courses)||4 years||INR 17.31 L - 19.63 L|
|BJMC (3 Courses)||4 years||INR 17.31 L|
|MA (6 Courses)||12 months-2 years||INR 9.73 L - 16.14 L|
What are the Admissions Dates for Brock University for 2024?
Brock University application deadlines for undergraduate and postgraduate courses are given below:
|Application deadline for competitive programs||Early Feb|
|Deadline to submit supporting documents||Early Feb|
|Deadline to submit an application to all other programs||Early Apr|
MBA Application Deadline for International Students
|Intake||MBA Application Deadline for International Students|
|Fall Start||May 1|
|January Start||Aug 1|
Also read: How to Apply for UG & PG Courses in Canada?
How to prepare for IELTS while applying to Brock University?
In order to crack IELTS, the candidates must follow some of the tips and tricks. These include knowing the format of the test, the books that have to be referred to, and enough practice for the test by solving the mock tests. Check the detailed IELTS Preparation Tips given here.
- IELTS Reading is one of the trickiest sections that a candidate goes through while appearing for the IELTS test. Know the IELTS Reading Tips from here to get a good score
- IELTS Listening can be a high-scoring section for candidates if they approach it with proper determination. Go through the detailed IELTS Listening Tips from here
- One of the highest-scoring modules of the IELTS exam is its Speaking section. If the candidates follow the set do’s and don’ts then they can get the desired score. Ace this section by following IELTS Speaking Tips given here
- IELTS Writing is one of the trickiest sections of the exam. To score well in this section, the candidates must pay attention to even the smallest of details like punctuation and spelling mistakes. In order to ace the Writing section, check the detailed IELTS Writing Tips from here
Want to prepare for IELTS for free? Check the details about Free IELTS Online Classes from here.
Brock University Students Ratings & Reviews
- Academically oriented
- 100% students never faced discrimination in this university
Brock University Admission FAQs
Brock University Admissions 2024 FAQs
Q: What is the acceptance rate of Brock University for international students?
At Brock University, just over 30% of all graduate students are international. Various unofficial sources claim that Brock University acceptance rate is above 70%. This means that taking admissions at Brock University is relatively easier, as long as students meet the eligibility requirements and submit the application on time.
Q: How can I apply to Brock University as an international student?
To submit Brock University application, students are required to follow the steps given below:
- First of all, know the programme options and admission criteria for the undergraduate programs
- Apply to Brock University to brocku.ca/admissions/apply
- Also, submit official transcripts and documents in order to complete Brock University application
- Then, apply for scholarships and awards
- Next, Brock University admissions status and accept the offer of admission
- Then, apply for residence
- Lastly, obtain the study permit
- First of all, select the program
- Then, review the general admission requirements as well as program-specific requirements
- Next, collect the documents such as transcripts and degree certificates, references, resume / CV, etc.
- Then, complete the online application at OUAC
- Also, pay Brock University application fee which will range from CAD 110 – CAD 140
- Then, upload the supporting documents
- Lastly, monitor the application and document status on the Brock portal
Q: How much an MBA cost at Brock University?
Brock University fees for international students for MBA course is CAD 35,884 for a year. This amount will be around INR 22 lakh. Besides the tuition fees, students are also required to pay the amount for living expenses like hostel & meals, books & expenses, insurance, etc. These other expenses will cost around INR 11 lakh.
Q: Does Brock University offer scholarships to international students?
All international aspirants at Brock University are eligible to receive awards or scholarships. UG applicants are automatically considered for Brock Scholars Awards if they arrive at Brock directly after high school in the Fall term. The grades criteria (Ontario equivalent) and the amounts offered under this award scheme are:
Admission Average (Final Grades)
Award Amount (in CAD)
95% and above
90% - 94.9%
Q: What are the admission requirements for Brock University for international students?
To get admission, students must meet Brock University admission requirements. The entry requirements for admission to Brock University undergraduate and graduate courses are given below:
- An applicant should have a four-year degree, or its equivalent, from accredited university with a minimum 75% (Mid-B) average over the last two years of full-time undergraduate study. However, note that some of the graduate programs may have higher admission requirements
- Senior secondary school credential appropriate as applicable in the home country
- Academically rigorous Grade 12 Year
- Minimum B average (higher for some programs)
Q: Is Brock University good for MBA?
Brock University is known for its Masters of Business Administration course. The Goodman MBA is nationally recognised for its comprehensive curriculum, real-world approach and exceptional student support – all designed to help students succeed in their academic programme and enhance their leadership skills
Some of the general Brock University admissions requirements for MBA are:
Q: Is Brock University good for MSc?
Brock University is known for its course in MS in Computer Science. Computer Science is a research based MSc that consists of one year of course work. This is followed by the preparation of a thesis or project to obtain advanced knowledge in computer Science and experience in scientific research.
- It is offered in two formats- thesis-based MSc and project-based MSc
a thesis option is suitable for students planning doctoral studies or industry employment
- A project option is suitable for students planning industry employment. Graduate research topics may be conducted in the broad areas of computational logic and algebra, data mining, evolutionary computation, artificial intelligence, algorithms, parallelism, and combinatorics.
- Those applicants holding a three or four-year Bachelor's degree and who meet academic requirements of an overall B average may be asked to complete a qualifying term/year to upgrade their application. Completion of a qualifying term/year does not guarantee acceptance into the program.
Q: What are the admission requirements for MSc in Computer Science at Brock?
The requirements for admission can vary by program. The general requirements are given below:
- Complete the online application and pay the non-refundable fee.
- Documents such as official transcripts, 3 letters of recommendation and a computer Science statement of research interest form.
- Applicants are asked to indicate potential links between their own research interests and goals and the research interests of faculty participating in the graduate program.
- A Curriculum Vitae which should indicate the applicant’s education, employment, publication, teaching and research activities, and experience.
Q: Is Brock University good for BBA?
Brock University is known for its Bachelors course in Business Administration. The course includes the following:
- The duration of the programme is 4 years (non co-op) and 4.5 years (co-op). This is an on-campus course.
- The course allows students to tailor their degree to help in meeting their personal career goals
- In the first two years of the programme, students will receive a solid foundation in the functional areas of business along with knowledge of the Canadian and global business environment through a course set of courses
- The programme combines case studies, experiential learning, small classroom lectures, group projects and independent work.
Q: What are the entry requirements for BBA programme at Brock?
Brock University entry requirements for BBA course are given below.
- The grade 12 courses which include English 4U and 2 Maths 4U course are also an important requirement for the programme. The expect cut-off is high 70s
- Also, students are required to submit the English language proficiency tests with a minimum score
- Official transcripts and other documents (As required)
Minimum English Language Tests Required
Scores Required for UG Programs
Minimum score of 110*
Q: What are the costs for the BBA programme at Brock University?
The costs of BBA programme at Brock University are given as follows:
CAD 8,120- CAD 9,540
CAD 5,125- CAD 5,450
CAD 1,500- CAD 3,000
Note: Fees are subject to change
Q: What are the English Language Proficiency Test requirements for international students?
Brock University IELTS requirement along with the test scores needed in other English language proficiency tests are given below:
Scores Required for UG Programs
Scores Required for Graduate Programs
Minimum score of 110*
Q: What is the fees for international students in Brock University?
Brock university tuition fees for international students for some of the popular programs can be checked from the table provided below:
1st Year Tuition Fees
MS (5 Courses)
16 months-2 years
INR 9.73 L - 19.67 L
BE / BTech (6 Courses)
4 years-54 months
INR 17.31 L - 22.17 L
BBA (5 Courses)
INR 17.31 L - 19.66 L
MBA/PGDM (1 Courses)
1 year-2 years
INR 22.28 L
BSc (15 Courses)
INR 9.09 L - 21.2 L
MIM (4 Courses)
1 year-7 years
INR 14.59 L - 28.75 L
Others UG (6 Courses)
INR 17.31 L - 21.2 L
BA (16 Courses)
INR 17.31 L - 19.63 L
BJMC (3 Courses)
INR 17.31 L
MA (6 Courses)
12 months-2 years
INR 9.73 L - 16.14 L
Cost of Living for Undergraduate Courses
Living Cost for Undergraduate Courses for 2023
Mandatory Ancillary fees
CAD 2,276 – CAD 2,326
CAD 8,120 – CAD 9,540
CAD 5,125 – CAD 5,450
About the author
Study Abroad Expert
Brock University Take a look at Campus
Brock University Popular & recent articles
Brock University Location
|University City||St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada|
|Size of city||Medium|
|Population of City||1,33,113|