- BSc in Biology is offered by Faculty of Science under Western University, Canada.
- This a Bachelors level program of a course duration of 4 Years.
- Courses span the whole range of student engagement from intensive laboratory-only offerings that start in second-year to small fourth-year seminars where the focus is on refining communications skills.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2022
- QS 2023
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2023
- US News & World Report 2023
|Tuition & fees||INR 23,97,919|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 9,47,087|
|Books & Supplies||INR 1,37,970|
|Personal Items||INR 49,056|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 61.32|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 1ˢᵗ June 2023
No specific cutoff mentioned
Results of Standard XII submitted via one of the following:
Marks - 83/120
Marks - 58/90
Marks - 6.5/9
Marks - 115/160
If your offer is conditional, you will need to send us your final transcripts to show you have met your admission conditions. You can check your admission conditions on your Choose Western Offer Portal or on Student Center. Final transcripts must be official, so be sure to review your conditions for how to submit!
Step 1: Additional documents required
- Official transcripts are required for each high school, university, college, CEGEP, junior college, graduate school or other postsecondary institution that applicants currently attend, previously attended or withdrew from
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- List all extracurricular activities (e.g., volunteering, hobbies, sports, employment, travel, etc.) from the time applicants completed high school until present, including any activities they completed while attending a postsecondary educational institution (if applicable)
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application fees for this course
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.