- Master of Arts in Media Studies is offered by Faculty of Information and Media Studies under Western University, Canada.
- A one-year degree that cultivates critically engaged scholarship at the intersection of media, information, technology, and culture.
- The program offers opportunities to pursue advanced research or research-creation projects across media and disciplines, including the political economy of media, information studies, cultural studies, social movements and social justice, quantitative studies of digital media, critical data studies, media history, and consumer and promotional culture.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2022
- QS 2023
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2023
- US News & World Report 2023
|Tuition & fees||INR 9,56,899|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 9,56,592|
|Personal Items||INR 49,056|
|Books & Supplies||INR 1,37,970|
|Application fee||INR 7,665|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 61.32|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 3ʳᵈ April 2023
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 107/120
Marks - 8/9
If your offer is conditional, you will need to send us your final transcripts to show you have met your admission conditions. You can check your admission conditions on your Choose Western Offer Portal or on Student Center. Final transcripts must be official, so be sure to review your conditions for how to submit!
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.