- MSc in Health and Rehabilitation Sciences is offered by Faculty of Health Sciences under Western University, Canada.
This a Masters level program of a course duration of 2 Years.
Download the brochure to read more details of this course.
- The graduate program in Health and Rehabilitation Sciences at Western University provides both master's and PhD students with a unique opportunity to explore issues and ideas related to the health of Canadians, and others, in an inter-disciplinary forum.
- The program involves research that will contribute to the theoretical and practical knowledge of health and rehabilitation disciplines along with contributions to new, emerging aspects of health and rehabilitation that cross disciplinary boundaries.
- The interdisciplinary nature of our program allows students to tailor their studies to specific interests. The depth and breadth of the nine fields of study allow us to offer a unique and innovative graduate program.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2022
- QS 2023
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2023
- US News & World Report 2023
|Tuition & fees||INR 11,70,174|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 7,85,540|
|Ancillary fee||INR 33,347|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 61.64|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 15ᵗʰ September 2023
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 94/120
Marks - 7/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Formal evidence of graduate-level proficiency in English may be considered in lieu of these English language test scores The University is also accepting Duolingo English test Minimum score of 115 is required
If your offer is conditional, you will need to send us your final transcripts to show you have met your admission conditions. You can check your admission conditions on your Choose Western Offer Portal or on Student Center. Final transcripts must be official, so be sure to review your conditions for how to submit!
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.