- MSc (Eng) in Biomedical Engineering (Healthcare) is offered by Faculty of Science and Engineering under The University of Liverpool, UK.
This a Masters level program of a course duration of 1 Years.
Download the brochure to read more details of this course.
- The Biomedical Engineering (Healthcare Pathway) MSc is a programme for intercalating medical students and Life Science related, non-engineering graduates. The MSc provides students with a sound knowledge of the principles of the key sub-disciplines within biomedical engineering and develops skills vital to the role of engineering in Healthcare.
- Assessment will take place through written examinations and continuous learning exercises. Many of the modules require students to develop skills in independent learning.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2022
- QS 2023
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2023
- The Complete University Guide 2023
- The Guardian 2023
- US News & World Report 2023
|Tuition & fees||INR 26,76,896|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 6,37,274|
|Books and Photocopying||INR 18,286|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 101.59|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 26ᵗʰ April 2023
No specific cutoff mentioned
|3 year degree accepted|
Marks - 61/90
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Students can get a conditional offer. A conditional offer means that there are still requirements that you need to meet before you can progress further in the application process. Offer conditions can relate to academic requirements, English language requirements or further information such as references or a request for portfolio, where appropriate. If the university has made you a conditional offer, the conditions will be stated in your offer email
Sep , 2023
Course Commencement DateUp-coming
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.