- Global Sustainable Development (MASc) is offered by Department of Global Sustainable Development under University of Warwick, UK.
This a Masters level program of a course duration of 1 Years.
Download the brochure to read more details of this course.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2022
- QS 2023
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2023
- The Complete University Guide 2023
- The Guardian 2023
- US News & World Report 2023
|Tuition & fees||INR 26,07,085|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 8,57,385|
|Application Fees||INR 6,351|
|Warwick Sport Membership||INR 36,624|
|Mobile phone||INR 25,404|
|Bills and internet||INR 4,87,757|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 105.85|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 23ʳᵈ August 2023
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 70/90
Marks - 7/9
The university will issue conditional offers to those who have low academics, English language conditions and submission of documents for verification
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.